• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

missing shopkeepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kouran

missing shopkeepers

heya,

i really have a strange problem, when i enter a shop, for example the tailer shop in bowerstone, there is no shopkeeper inside and i cant purchase anything. same goes for every other indoor shop. outdoor traders work just fine.

thanks in advance for your answer.

greetz

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: missing shopkeepers

that happends alot with me in the early mornings, just wait a bit or travle to another part of town to make the time go by

X

Xeon

and some traders are just plain lazy, If you are evil it doesn't work standing and waiting inside their shop, they will sense you presence and stand outside and fear you.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Xeon;305911 said:
and some traders are just plain lazy, If you are evil it doesn't work standing and waiting inside their shop, they will sense you presence and stand outside and fear you.
lol cus its true

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Mmm.
I find that most of the stall people in bloodstone are never there.
Like the stall right beside the bar, the person is never there.
Quite random, i've been there at all times so yeah.

X

Xeon

The gift stall? In my game he is there day and night, quite a lot of the shopkeepers in my game work overtime, get in early and don't go home before midnight. I've only had the missing shopkeeper problem with the stylist and the two tailors in bowerstone.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

Yeah, all the stall's in bloodstone have no one running them.
There's never anyone there x_x

I mean, they should be there.
Who knows what happened, not like they can just leave.

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

So yeah.. Its quite annoying when that happens, because then i'll just have to travel some where else to buy the things i want, not like its a real trouble doing that but i should be able to buy things when i need them.
Anyways its abit random, i'll just have to travel to other places to buy the things i need.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Vero Caerso;306102 said:
So yeah.. Its quite annoying when that happens, because then i'll just have to travel some where else to buy the things i want, not like its a real trouble doing that but i should be able to buy things when i need them.
Anyways its abit random, i'll just have to travel to other places to buy the things i need.
on my evil character i have all the shops prices raised to 100% and i havent been on him in about 2 months, i was on today and ALL the shops in bloodstone and westcliff camp had NOTHING to sell :( so i had to set them back to just 0%

Status
Not open for further replies.