• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Missing Spouses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score
Missing Spouses

This is one of the most annoying glitches that has ever happened to me. I get married maybe have a kid, go do some quests, come back to find my spouse missing. I turn glowing trail on, set her as target and it can't find her. My child would still be there though, and it wouldn't allow me to sell house or marry into that house with a new spouse.
This has happened to me three times at least, all on different accounts.
The worst so far is when I married Lady Grey into here favourite place, yes that's right; Castle Fairfax.
Does this have anything to do with the fact that I use the money cheat, or does updating on Xbox Live help?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Missing Spouses

Try looking for her in Bloodstone. At least that's what I heard.

tillyferrari

Reaction score

This Glitch; with my missing Husband in Oakfield; Spoils the whole Game really; I have exactly the same problem as you; where I have a Child; but am unable to take them elsewhere; I have heard that he may be stuck in a Wall or something; but I have covered Every Inch of Oakfield to no avail;

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

There is also the glitch where if I try move houses, the family duplicates, and I have to pay for both. And yes, I agree it ruins the game seeing as it is trying to be even more on the side of Sims/Casual gaming and less about fighting...
Tips to Lionhead next time for FIII? Spend some more time on it. No Rush. We'll just play TLC and FII some more :p.
Seriously needs more polishing.

X

Xeon

Daemon300;303491 said:
Try looking for her in Bloodstone. At least that's what I heard.

I moved to bowerstone with my wife when it glitched and found her in bloodstone, dunno if it's just bandits and prostitutes you can find in bloodstone.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Xeon;303534 said:
I moved to bowerstone with my wife when it glitched and found her in bloodstone, dunno if it's just bandits and prostitutes you can find in bloodstone.

Did the glowing trail lead to her???

X

Xeon

Phantom;303732 said:
Did the glowing trail lead to her???

Nope, glowing trail stopped at our house in Bowerstone

A

Ammoth

Ive heard a lot about this glitch. ive also heard that sometimes your wife is really there just invisible. idk. its a really wierd and messed up glitch. wish they could fix it somehow.

X

Xeon

Ammoth;303944 said:
Ive heard a lot about this glitch. ive also heard that sometimes your wife is really there just invisible. idk. its a really wierd and messed up glitch. wish they could fix it somehow.

But even if she's invisible you would still be able to bump into her, maybe hear her and the glowing trail should lead to her if she was in town.

Reaction score

I Know that when my husband goes missing, they're gone for good. They're probably not in blood stone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.