• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mods

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Afaik, the PC version is out 30th March, which is a ****take but still. Can't wait to modify the crap out of Fable 3.

First thing I'll do is either make it so the dog can attack and is useful, or just get rid of him. What I do after that depends on what the modding will be like... If it's like Fallout's GECK, I'll bring back the for-some-stupid-reason disappeared Oakfield and Bloodstone with an industrial touch. Then go ahead and spread the Bowerstone Industrial feeling to every other region in Fable 3, like it was supposed to be. But let's face it, it won't be anything as easy or awesome as that. If it's like the original Fable editor, I'll just get the best-looking sword variant I can and give it 99999999999999 damage, place it in a chest in Brightwall then slaughter everyone and get bored very quickly. Also I'll make children killable.

I hope the modding is good, cause it'll add alot of replay value to the game like with the 1st Fable. I fear Lionhead will flop again but one can hope.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Fair enough, I got that date off a YouTube comment so is more than likely just bullshit, my bad. End of the year? >_< that would ****in sucks. Was looking forward to making some quests, regions.. and a massacre with a lightsaber and an AK-47..
Why are Lionhead such basterds?

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
Why are Lionhead such basterds?

I don't know. But personally I think PM looks a little like Gollum when he isn't trying to get his devs to drink poisoned koolaid to greet aliens.

Gollum-Smeagol-smeagol-gollum-14076899-960-403.jpg

Erika

Reaction score
Afaik, the PC version is out 30th March, which is a ****take but still. Can't wait to modify the crap out of Fable 3.

First thing I'll do is either make it so the dog can attack and is useful, or just get rid of him. What I do after that depends on what the modding will be like... If it's like Fallout's GECK, I'll bring back the for-some-stupid-reason disappeared Oakfield and Bloodstone with an industrial touch. Then go ahead and spread the Bowerstone Industrial feeling to every other region in Fable 3, like it was supposed to be. But let's face it, it won't be anything as easy or awesome as that. If it's like the original Fable editor, I'll just get the best-looking sword variant I can and give it 99999999999999 damage, place it in a chest in Brightwall then slaughter everyone and get bored very quickly. Also I'll make children killable.

I hope the modding is good, cause it'll add alot of replay value to the game like with the 1st Fable. I fear Lionhead will flop again but one can hope.
lol. i wont it for pc but family is low on money. hay, if you really do make some mods for it. heres some ideas.

1 bring back the husky (add a wolf breed to =) lol )
2 keep your wings out 24/7
3 add some hairs from the 1 and 2. (and some clothes)
4 be able to be a balvareen (your dog run away when you change and comes back when your normal)
5 bring back the coats. i miss dressing my guy avatar in a caot and no shirt. lol.
6 add some capes... dos no one like capes? (one of the capes where it hids your face.
7 costamise your skin and eye color would be sweet.
8 add samerkand.
9 make Eliot cuter. (also make it to you wont get a std EVERY time you sleep with someone...)
10 be able to costamize a wife/husband. (not like that stupid villager creater. make it so you can chose a the personality, skin color, clothes, hair. the perfect wife/husband lol)

(in case i do get it for pc, sind me a link to your mods. lol)

oh one more thing... be able to get Elise hair =)

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Well if it turns out anything like fable 1 you will barely be able to edit weapon flourishes and other effects, limited area modding (only placeing and deleting items/markers/effects), weapon damage modding, projectile switches/adding, retextures, change around atmospheres (not add) add weapons, and do various other very small things.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
I didn't mean how the game is made. I just meant in general how the modding community and limitations are. and there is still a lot we can't do to tlc. at least not easily. I'm not stupid enough to think that they would be made the same way even though they are of a different console and generation.

Keshire

Modder
Reaction score
I didn't mean how the game is made. I just meant in general how the modding community and limitations are. and there is still a lot we can't do to tlc. at least not easily. I'm not stupid enough to think that they would be made the same way even though they are of a different console and generation.

And engine. Completely different engine.