• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MODs

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deshikicks

MODs

How do you get mods and **** and is there anythin i can do to my xbox to get all that kool **** on the mod website or is everything for computer?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: MODs

I have absolutely no idea what so ever, I would suggest checking ouy FABLETLCMOD: Making our own destiny... . They are the only website that deals with Fable modding, so asking at their forums would probably help you alot more.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

deshikicks;25089 said:
How do you get mods and **** and is there anythin i can do to my xbox to get all that kool **** on the mod website or is everything for computer?

and can you please stop making random new threads? Try searching before you make a new one. :/ Cause I thought mods were already asked about.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;25116 said:
and can you please stop making random new threads? Try searching before you make a new one. :/ Cause I thought mods were already asked about.

Well, yes, the question about weapons and clothing could've been searched for to be honest, but this one I think it's good to have if someone wanted to get mods for their Fable - and belive me, it took me quite some time to find the only non - Fileplanet(Oh how I loathe that site) site that had some mods. ;)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;25118 said:
Well, yes, the question about weapons and clothing could've been searched for to be honest, but this one I think it's good to have if someone wanted to get mods for their Fable - and belive me, it took me quite some time to find the only non - Fileplanet(Oh how I loathe that site) site that had some mods. ;)

NEVER--okay.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Hmm - what do you mean "never"?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Hmmm...perhaps we should make a stickied thread about that site in Fable Help forum?

D

deshikicks

sorry i thought i looked but i guess not i appreciate all the info and thanx for the help ttyl pz

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;25126 said:
Hmm - what do you mean "never"?

I meant...sarcasm. I had a little GIR type mood earlier. Now I'm just tired. I was all excited because of your awesome drunken bard talk.

D

darthlime101

Drunken bard talk is awesome.

I have attempted to mod (downloaded a program that you can use to change things in the game) but haven't changed anything in the game. I do, however, use a TRAINER program. I only use the INFINITE CASH option in the trainer. BTW, the TRAINER is for pc..... not fo Xbox, as far as I know. Sorry.:'(

D

deshikicks

**** ok thanx im still looking for ways to mod the xbox cause theres gotta be some way pc people shouldnt have all the fun

N

novorapidz

i think that the new fable 2 should have tips for the games like how to beat a boss more easy instead of all these cheats of how to get 10,000 gold cuz it just ruins the game a bit the whole point of having fun is doing it yourself e.g muggin muggers and homeless ppl :p

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Why would you want mug homeless people - you want their empty beer bottles?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;25530 said:
Why would you want mug homeless people - you want their empty beer bottles?

YAY empty beer bottles. If you collect enough you could exchange them for Shoes. I bet a hobo would trade shoes for a beer can.

Status
Not open for further replies.