• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mohawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

darkruler500

Mohawk

How the heck do I get the mohawk style card?

:(

Also, why are most of the beards retated?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Mohawk

Hmmm...that's the Warrior Stripe one...I think alot of the wandering barbers has got it.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

darkruler500;24049 said:
How the heck do I get the mohawk style card?

:(

Also, why are most of the beards retated?

thewarriorstripe.jpg

The Warrior Stripe

Category: Hairstyle
Type: Hair
Armor Rating: None
Alignment Modifier: +0
Attract Bonus: -50
Scariness: +50
Description: Turn your hair into a battle cry.
Obtained:
-Various Zones: purchased from wandering merchants

D

darkruler500

AWWW MAN! Now I'll never get it. Stupid wandering barbers. But it looks really cool...to me.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Take the Greatwood cullis gate. Everytime you enter that area a big caravan of traders wanders to the exit of the area. Be quick though, as the gate and the merchants are quite far from eachother and they quickly reach the exit of the zone.

D

Darkside Hazuki

That's my favorite hairstyle. I know how to get the card so you can get the haircut from anyone, but you need to get it early on in the game or the guy who gives the quest will disappear. I've had it happen. Here's how I always do it. Make certain you have at least 400-500 gold before this since you'll be getting some haircuts.

1) When you get to Bowerstone South for the first time, go to the barber's and get the Pudding Basin haircut. If you do not have this haircut when you talk to the guy who gives the quest, you will not recieve the Warrior Stripe card.
2) Go to Bowerstone Quay.
3) Head past the witch's caravan and head down to the dock area. There should be a man walking around there. That's Beardy Baldy.
4) Talk to him and answer YES when he asks you if you want to meet his daughter. He'll give you the Warrior Stripe card if you currently have the Pudding Basin haircut. If not, he gives you a different card.

Tada, the Warrior Stripe is yours forever. By the way, if you continue the quest, he'll also give you the Mutton Chop beard card, the Trader Mustache card, and finally the best tattoo card in the game, if you're trying to be both good and attractive.

D

darkruler500

Thanks. I can't believe I did that guys quest and didn't get to seize the opportunity.

D

Darkside Hazuki

Oh, by the way. Want to know a cool trick? If you use the assassin torso armor with the Warrior Stripe, it looks cool, but your attractiveness isn't all that grand. Well, get the Mutton Chop beard and maybe a mustache that increases your attractiveness, and bang. You're more attractive, and no one can see all that facial fungus growing on your mug. Neither can you.

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

darkruler500;24057 said:
AWWW MAN! Now I'll never get it. Stupid wandering barbers. But it looks really cool...to me.

Take the beardy baldy quest but talk to him the very first time starting with pudding basin hair. Then, instead of getting a pudding basin card, he'll give you a Warrior Stripe card.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;24052 said:
thewarriorstripe.jpg

The Warrior Stripe
Category: Hairstyle
Type: Hair
Armor Rating: None
Alignment Modifier: +0
Attract Bonus: -50
Scariness: +50
Description: Turn your hair into a battle cry.
Obtained:
-Various Zones: purchased from wandering merchants
Nice to see you helped +rep

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Skorm's Son;24590 said:
Nice to see you helped +rep

I like trying to be helpful ^.^;

P

Poppycock

Sephiroxas;24612 said:
I like trying to be helpful ^.^;

well good for you :) ...well actualy i guess that wouuld be good for everyone ...same diff ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.