• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Monster Hunter: A Roar In the Winter

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score
Monster Hunter: A Roar In the Winter

I'll give you a preview, and you can tell me if you want to read the several pages worth of stuff me and my partner, MHDude wrote. I could probably get him to join the forum aswell.

Ash started walking after Keggan, and looked back at the two frightened girls. He made a punch in the air and said, "C'mon! There's nothing to be afraid of! You can hold my hand if you want! ;)." They looked at him, frustrated, but proceeded to follow, slowly. They walked through the canyon, slowly but steadily, until a dried up twig cracked behind them. Kayla jumped high into the air, screaming, and turned around, as did the rest. There was nothing there. "Uhh... Keggan? Please tell me there's nothing in front of me!" Sarah said. Keggan replied, "Ummmm no... Cmon guys, there's nothing there... I hope." They proceeded onward, but Kayla kept looking back every now and then, to make sure they weren't being followed. Haha! I scared you quite a bit! I could smell your whole groups fear! The young voice rang in Ash's head. Who are you? The voice replied, Why, I'm a Nargacuga of course! Ash wondered, How old? It said squeakily, One week and proud! He grinned thinking about how small it was, then burst out laughing when he thought that it had scared the four of them. "Ehh..... What?" Kayla said, after he had calmed down. "..... Nothing, let's keep going. I wanna make it out of here before nightfall," Ash replied. What, don't want your friends to know I'm here? His voice rang. Nah, not yet. So what is a little thing like you doing all the way out here? Got any parents? Ash said. He rang, loudly, HEY! I am NOT little! And as a matter of fact, no, I don't. Another Nargacuga ripped them to shreds. If I come hang out with you and your friends, will they run away?
Ehhhh, it might be a bit hard to explain that I can TALK to you, but okay.
Nah, it's fine. I can talk to anybody for a limited time. It's something only us "little" ones can do.
Cool! Then come on over, I'll make sure they don't scream TOO loud.
Sure you don't hate my guts for being a descendant of the thing who brutally slaughtered your parents?
WHAT?!
My grandfather, who happens to still be alive, is the guy who did it. But don't worry, I hate him as well. He was the one who killed my parents.
Now ain't that fine and dandy. Three people with the same goal, and the same grudge against the same person!
The little thing, about 2 yards long, and 3 wide, including wings, swooped down with his little make-do flaps.

Silent420

Proud Progressive
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Monster Hunter: A Roar In the Winter

Thats a pretty good start, +rep.

I would love to continue reading, but I would space it out more, long blocks of text are hard to read lol. Nice story none the less.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score
Re: Monster Hunter: A Roar In the Winter

xSiLeNtxD34tHx;347397 said:
Thats a pretty good start, +rep.

I would love to continue reading, but I would space it out more, long blocks of text are hard to read lol. Nice story none the less.

Lol yeah, that was one of the long ones, which come in every now and then. It would take a little work, he'd have to send me back all the PM's I've sent him, and then I'd save it on a huge document worth over a hundred PMs, and then post it like 4 PMs every other day.

EDIT: How do I make this a poll? I wanna see wether I should continue or not.