• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mourningwood fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithyatticus

Reaction score
Hi

I'm about to leave for aurora in the game, i've completed all the main quests I want to before leaving, but i'm just wondering whether it's important or worth buying mourningwood fort before I depart, or whether it doesnt really matter. No spoilers please
Oh, and one more thing. Before I do leave for aurora, do i have to complete the big collection quests, like the gnome one or the book one for brightwood academy?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
you can buy the fort whenever you want.
and i still havent completed any of the collection quests to 100% yet and i'm king, so you should be alright.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
You actually cant complet those collection quests untill you've unlocked areas in arura. You've still got a good portion of game to go. Although (this may be somewhat of a spoiler) once you leave for aurua, you cant do any side quests untill after your king. Also I guess technically its not crucial that you by the fort. Although you do get a fun mini game, with ok prizes, you can probably guess what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.