• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mrh?

Cain

Reaction score
Mrh?

Me and my best friend are making an amatuer horror movie based on the MMO Urban Dead. I am thinking of making it a series but right now its a short movie called,"Mrh?" a phrase used by the zombies in Urban dead to ask for a revive to become human. Because of this I won't be posting that much and maybe not at all. It depends on how long we spend filming. If we pull it off we will have made a movie on the budget of about £50.So this is Goodbye for now.

LadyOnyaneese

Take my hand if you dare
Reaction score
Re: Mrh?

Hello ...Nice to meet ya...and good luck with your movie or series which ever you decide to make. I have read some of your posts and you seem quite intelligent so I am sure it will turn out fine provided the budget holds for you. Best of luck to ya!!!

Cain

Reaction score

Its nice to meet you too. Thank you. Once its finished I will try to upload onto youtube.

LadyOnyaneese

Take my hand if you dare
Reaction score

Thank you. That sounds awesome. I would love to see it. I am a big horror fan. I used to stay up on the weekends all night or damn near all night watching horror, still do when my son and I visit. It would be awesome to be able to say,"hey I know the guy who made it"
. Even if it IS just as a passing acquaintance. ";)

Cain

Reaction score

two days and only one person said goodbye. Well now I know how much this forum likes me.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Sorry bro didn't see this thread until now.

This isn't a permanent good bye, but your RP threads were quite something! :thumbsup:

Enjoy your project.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Sorry mate, I'm not very active at the minute. I hope to see you soon.