• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

multi arrow?

A

arnlof

multi arrow?

do you get mage exp when you use multi arrow to kill stuff? or just when its cast?

A

arnlof

Re: multi arrow?

cant tell if any mage exp is from casting it or from the kills. sorry for my ignorance on the subject.

A

arnlof

well my guy is primarily an archer so i like to use it a lot. wish it gave exp when killing with it' i know its an odd situation. a will enhancement to a skill ability. i find its really hard to get will exp early in the game. i end up using general exp to get the spells i need. wish i knew a way to get massive amounts of will exp at an eary point in the plot. i have seen in posts neat ways if you get a high multiplier but i am finding it difficult getting high multpliers at the start.

A

Autofire

Couldn't you cast it, hit select and check your Will experience, then un-pause and attack something with it. Then hit select again and see if your Will experience has gone up? I'd do it but I just turned my game off lol.

L

LiquidMetal91

High multiplier and than just use "Age of ... Potion" ;)

T

touma1212

for will experince i just spammed summon for a while then when i ran out fo mana slept, i did this in the bandit camp if yuove gotten that far.