• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Multipler: Worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaladinsLight

Reaction score
So Im on my second playthrough and have decided to try out multiplayer, thinking I could work with someone on unlocking the achievements for multiplay. I have spent almost an hour trying to connect to other sessions. And quite frankly I am dissappointed.

Within that hour, this is what I got. #1- I keep getting a screen stating that the player has paused their game and wait and wait, to only leave the session. Or #2- I do join their game, only to sit there in the Sanctuary and again wait and wait and wait.

So I take it that no one likes to play multiplayer? Whats the deal with that? Why set your game up to have others join you if you do not want them to join your session? You know, there is a setting you can set to play without others joining. Its call Off. Try it sometimes. It only frustrates me when I try to make a new friend and enjoy the online feature of the game and people just shove me off or just sit idle. Im not intentially trying to ruin your gaming experience by shooting everything I see. Is that what people are afraid of? Come on, give others a chance instead of being aholes about it.

Maybe this game needs to incorporate some kind of rating system, a filter, if you will, to help let you know whose who, pertaining to the negativity of their gameplay. Thats just my thoughts. It saddens me to see others not even give me, or others, a shot to actually enjoying a feature that has been added to this game. Am I the only one that feels this frustration?

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
You seem to have been unlucky, myself I have had nothing but good experiences with the multiplayer - allbeit not very extensive experiences, but still not as you described.

WUTBM

Reaction score
Your best bet would be to speak to people on the forums and ask if they want to play online, I guess.

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
indeed multiplayer is a great laugh im on my 3rd play through now and im thinking about trying to do it all co op only snag is when i get legendary weapons from chests the guest in my world gets some other **** :( so it wouldn't be that beneficial to another player unless they have an arse load of weapons anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.