• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My comparison of Fablez (spoilers maybeh)

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
My comparison of Fablez (spoilers maybeh)

As a game it is very well done. It has many places to go and passage of time ingame. There are jobs and quests and lots of stuff to do.

In comparison to Fable 1 were the regions were limited, nothing to do but quests, and the passage of time was retarted (By the end of the game your older sister was like 40 yrs younger than you, i think he got older than his mom)

Fable 1 had a few exploits and glitches most of witch were removed in TLC

Fable 2 has MANY bugs and glitches and enormous exploits like unlimited gold and experiance. Even one that does not allow you to finish the storyline. I feal that either they were under crunchtime and didnt remove all the bugs or their testers are bieng payed to much.

STORYLINE Fable although short had the most epic storyline ever with will and you were the strongest of all fighting the evilest of them all for ultimate power, it was amazing. I really felt like a hero

Fable 2... I did not like the storyline at all. First off it didnt explain anything like the magic box what it did or how it had anything to do with anything. Or how the hero could never die, just excusing it as he's a hero and cant be killed easily. Infact there was no death system at all
I very much liked the idea of the spire channeling all will.
I thought that the game wasnt about remaking the guild (which didnt happen) and bieng heroes but that it was like a bunch of people going "cmon you guys lets go on an adventure to save the world what ever we want will come true" I just didnt think it was a Fable with will just a fairytale with magic. if that makes any sense
The ending sucked balls there was no climax or not even a falling resolution
just "But the spire is mine begone now"

Fable had awesome armour if you could find it and awesome clothing like dark will user robes
Fable 2 had some kewl stuff but not really, no armour at all (understandable cuz of the era) and the clothing was really lame i only had like two outfits i liked. On top of that every vendor basically sold the same stuff. What i really liked though was the ability to dye everything i wanted that ability in alot of games. customization always gewd.

Fable had alotta towns that were pretty unique
Fable 2 hd two major cities which were alot alike and the villages were very small and alot alike.

Im sorry for you hardcore fab fans but fable 2 was a dissappiontment for me, Iexpected to much from it, that was the problem i didnt take meh own advice. If you guys yell at me saying like dont play the game then i still thought it was great and im entitled to my opinion.

Any comments or feedback or anger and disgruntlement is welcome