• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Corrupted Insanity

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
My Corrupted Insanity

I live alone in this cold brutal world, no hope and no kindness. I live in a cell, tortured and abused by bandits. The bandit coast is a cruel harsh world, sometimes I want to die to get away from all of this. The bandit's won't let me... one of them cut my leg off for fun becuase he was "bored" These bandit's are monster's a threat to life and nobody cares. They remain to stab me and torture me till I scream for them to kill me. I can't take this insanity anymore... Nobody will help me and I dream of suicide. This life in bandit coast is corrupt and no worst nightmare can compare to this. I beg them to finish me off but they just cut me and kick me around. They love playing game's like this.... I finally find a knife and while they are sleeping... I'm going to leave this world of corruption and torture and go to a better life.... I'm leaving this horrid insanity

But ohh great hero of albion... you could have come and saved us. but you were probally to busy getting drunk at the pub. Good bye Albion.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score
Re: My Corrupted Insanity

Engaging story though I believe it could be more effective if it were a bit lengthier. More detail is necessary, maybe a name, mention of family, more torture; it may just be the thing to kick it up a bit.
Ease off the ellipses (...) though, they're a bit distracting from the actual substance of the words. I did enjoy it though, keep up the good work.

anain12

Reaction score
Re: My Corrupted Insanity

Barely a story. Only some uninteresting guy being tortured.