• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My experience for my first play through of Fable 3.

FableTLCfan_ae

Reaction score
Well, not so impressed. The game was going fine in tell I got to the brightwall quest. I had to make a promise to that one guy that was by the gate. And he wasn't there. There was a crowed of people and 4 guards holding boxes but the guy wasn't there. So I looked this issue up "brightwall glich" and there is no way around it. I had to start a new game. So It took 4 hours to get back to that point and the glich reappeared. So I rushed through the game to get back to that point... Again... And it took about 2 and a half hours. I was able to move on. Later in the game I did this quest where you bet on chickens and they race. My screen was stuck in front for the chicken cage I managed to get around this glich. Oh and that also happened in brightwall. Next I was in the process of unlocking achievements and I went somewhere I can't remember but I got stuck on the loading screen on my process of traveling there and now I can play this game anymore because it's frozen on the loading screen.... I remember when fable 2 came out and I didn't like it because TLC is the best on my opinion but Fable 2 is awesome compared to fable 3. And I remember reading online somewhere that fable 2 had to be rushed? well if they took there time on fable 3 this doesn't make sense. I love fable/TLC and fable 2. But not fable 3.
How was your gaming experience on your first time through the game? What's your opinion?