• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Fable III Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score
My Fable III Wishlist

I like lots of comments, and a lot of peoples opinions, so I'm showing my wishlist here. You might have read this, but I haven't got as many replies as I would like. So that's why I am making it here, but without all the explanations.
So here it is (take note that this is not in order, the first wish isn't my most wanted)

#1 wish for Fable 3: Cut-Scenes (and more emotions for that matter)

#2 Wish for Fable III: More Free Roam (larger Albion etc)

#3 Wish for Fable III: A dog with more interaction, more emotional connection

#4 Wish for Fable III: A closer view on character.

#5 wish for Fable III: Original or emotional music that fits the moment.

#6 wish for Fable III: Longer and Better drunkenness (intoxication)

#7 Wish for Fable III: A PC version...

#8 Wish for Fable III: An epic story-line, one that's Doctor Who equivalent.

#9 Wish for Fable III: Power... Mwhahahah!!!

#10 Wish for Fable III: ...
must be read here.
Opinions please people. No I'm not up myself. I just like to hear what people want.
So obviously I have large wishes and small wishes. But I've thought over and over, and I cannot come up with any more wishes.
So there you go Lionhead. The Choice is yours. Just don't screw up, or I'll be very, very dissapointed.

S

Speltidning

Re: My Fable III Wishlist

What I would want is a small bar under all the morphing atributes (Evil/good pure/corrupt do not count). Lets say you got the skill (Can't remember what one of those 3 makes you taller) that when you level it up makes you taller, if you got lets say 5 points in it for example, a small bar under it controlls how much it affects your character from 0 to 5, or when you got it max, lets say it's 10, you choose from 0 to 10.

This for strength and will too ofcourse.

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Phantom;338798 said:
I like lots of comments, and a lot of peoples opinions, so I'm showing my wishlist here. You might have read this, but I haven't got as many replies as I would like. So that's why I am making it here, but without all the explanations.
So here it is (take note that this is not in order, the first wish isn't my most wanted)

Opinions please people. No I'm not up myself. I just like to hear what people want.
So obviously I have large wishes and small wishes. But I've thought over and over, and I cannot come up with any more wishes.
So there you go Lionhead. The Choice is yours. Just don't screw up, or I'll be very, very dissapointed.
Hmm you got lots of replies in that other thread ?

Anywhooo I'd like for my hero to be less chubby a greatsword and a coloring system that will make clothing customization less bothersome

Other than that I'm open to everything ^_^

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Maybe rather than have quick travel between locations e.g. Bowerstone to Bower Lake takes 27 in game hours (idk random guess) but I would rather make the journey between these locations with the option to quick travel between them.

Have it so that the world is like Oblivion in the way that you can explore all of Albion?

A

Autumn

Sfroggy, I thought you COULD just travel there by foot, though?

Anyway, I'd really like to see a different story line.. I don't know if any of you noticed, but both of the Fables so far are about one person finding three other omni-potent persons in order to eradicate a higher power.

Jack of Blades searching for Scarlet, Theresa, and you in order to take the world..
You searching for Hannah, Garth and Reaver in order to take down the spire..

See what I mean?

But yeah, that'd be nice. I also would like to see more pet interactions/choices, like the topic starter said :D

Joshman

Fortune Teller
Reaction score

I want:

1) A free Roam system - Like Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

2) Mounts - Horse, Carriage etc.

3) Cut scenes - Having Child see the mother breathing in and out etc. , See climbing up ladder , Travelling on coach

4) Greater Story line - One that does not end after you beat the bady

5) Better Houses - Houses were all right but weren't he best, some were the same design eg Cemerty Mansion & Bloodstone Mansion

6) More Pet interactions - There is a circle for ::DOG:: and when you click or go to that circle you can pick ::FUN:: ::HARSH:: ::LOVING:: etc.

7) PC version - to mod

8) Books that last for 50-200 pages instead of a summary - or have a summary version like one version that has all of it and another that has the summary.

9) Longer Story - Both stories were short and had expansions but I just want a story that has all the expansions

10) Rarer and Greater weapons - You can choose your own weapons ( like choose colour and hilt, sharpness etc.) or have rare weapons that are extremely rare like a longbow (being that you can't get any longbows).

11) Greater Augments - Augments were a big let down in Fable II so I want augments like fable I for instance the Mana Augment (though you don't have 'mana' any more) or the Health Augment something along those lines.

That would be great to see all (^) of them n Fable III

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

seems all u want is emotional **** phantom..

all i want is more blood, more decapitations and possibly amputations

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i really don't see how this is different from the stickied "Fable III Wishlist" thread. in fact, it may have been created to keep them all in one place so there might be more forum space for other topics...

just a thought.

D

Daskaren

As I have read almost everywhere, so will it be two chapters, one that you will take down the king and one there you will be the king... In the second chapter where you will be the king. I want you to be able to decide if albion will become a tyrani or a "happy place" and that you can decide where you can build houses and prisons and churches. That would be awesome, and you can become the king of bandits and have the guards against you or become the king of the people and then the bandits attack etc. that would be awesome. Let the game live after you finish. :)

(Sorry about my English, if there is any gramatic stuff that is wrong, and if my source is wrong.)

Status
Not open for further replies.