• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My mods

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: My mods

Man, I wish I knew how you guys did it. I'd love to get stuck into some Fable modding.

Looks like some great work to me, Xeon. Keep it up!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Thanks for posting your work and +rep for the mods.

X

Xeon

projectego;177195 said:
Man, I wish I knew how you guys did it. I'd love to get stuck into some Fable modding.

Looks like some great work to me, Xeon. Keep it up!

I think it's a gift ;) I spend about one minute on the will suits :p

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

projectego;177195 said:
You can start by looking here and having an installed copy of fable, it would be cool if you registered too

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

:w00t: Dude, nice work! I really like that re-colored Apprentice Suit, it looks great! You're definitely getting some rep for this! :thumbsup:

X

Xeon

thanks and here is 4 more!

Havn't tested to see how they look so there is no pics, it's just something I fumbled with on my laptop. Replaces: Archons Armor, Dark Will User's, Dark Plate, Bright Chainmail.

N

NoObbi3

lol im going to look so gay when i wear that lunar

black.

There's Blood In The Water
Reaction score

Nah, man. That lunar armor is pretty cool. Goes great with the Pimp Hat :lol:

S

serotonin

I've been trying to install the neutral leather reskin ("Vindicator's Gear"), but it doesn't seem to work. I load the .fmp with FE like usual, but the neutral leather suit remains unchanged.

You did say it REPLACES the default clothing, yes?

edit: Well, I tried importing the edited .bmp's manually, by way of opening of the texture.big file in FE and saving over the default neutral leather .bmp's with the edited ones the OP provided in the .rar archive.

But now the game crashes whenever I try to change areas with the Guild Seal, whenever I try to equip any part of the leather neutral suit, and whenever I try to sell any part of the leather neutral suit.

edit 2: I just had to change the alpha channel to get it to work. No worries now.

X

Xeon

serotonin;184461 said:
I've been trying to install the neutral leather reskin ("Vindicator's Gear"), but it doesn't seem to work. I load the .fmp with FE like usual, but the neutral leather suit remains unchanged.

You did say it REPLACES the default clothing, yes?

edit: Well, I tried importing the edited .bmp's manually, by way of opening of the texture.big file in FE and saving over the default neutral leather .bmp's with the edited ones the OP provided in the .rar archive.

But now the game crashes whenever I try to change areas with the Guild Seal, whenever I try to equip any part of the leather neutral suit, and whenever I try to sell any part of the leather neutral suit.

edit 2: I just had to change the alpha channel to get it to work. No worries now.

ah... :p

I had some problems with the FMP's, some people could get them to work, some couldn't. Glad you have found a solution, rep to you! ;)

Dentie

Reaction score

Great stuff,
if i new how to do this there would be a thread of my own with thousands of modded armors lol

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I like the assassin's armor. The other colors on the other ones aren't for me. Though I do love purple. :wub: Great job though. They all look great....

.....:'( I miss my graphics card.

Xeon;177345 said:

One minute? Usually takes me over 3 hours to recolor something. :wacko:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Xeon;177345 said:

Dentie

Reaction score

Maybe i sound like a noob now but....
In what map do i save these mods??

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

You got skills dude :O

X

Xeon

§ephiroxa§;188485 said:
I like the assassin's armor. The other colors on the other ones aren't for me. Though I do love purple. :wub: Great job though. They all look great....

.....:'( I miss my graphics card.

if you zoom up real close you can see the small "mistakes" I made but I don't think people notice them ingame so.... no biggie :p

Zquad;188813 said:
You got skills dude :O

H

hinatiac93

Xeon;177345 said:

hey can anyone tell me where to get the program to mod fable tlc. please and thanks send to my email [email protected] i dont know the name of the program and i cant find it :wacko: