• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My reaver for Garth's sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

x339

Reaction score
(reposting this in the right section)

Well I recently pre-ordered fable 3 from gamestop not realising that best-buy also gave a bonus. I was like "wahhhhh" when I saw how awesome the garth tatto and weapon are so Im wondering if anyone wants to do a trade.

A. Gamer

Reaction score
Best Buy did a terrible job at marketing this game... Their site and stores still don't show any sign of the pre-order bonus they are including... I would have preferred buying it there since I could have got it with my Reward Zone coupons (so, free) instead of pre-ordering it elsewhere (for actual ca$h).

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score
Best Buy did a terrible job at marketing this game... Their site and stores still don't show any sign of the pre-order bonus they are including... I would have preferred buying it there since I could have got it with my Reward Zone coupons (so, free) instead of pre-ordering it elsewhere (for actual ca$h).
I agree with you on this one, there marketing was less then incredible on this one. Had I known more than 3 days in advanced, I would have purchased from them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.