• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My son the Cancer Patient

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Money Z

If I was a penguin...
Reaction score
My son the Cancer Patient

Ok I have a few concerns on my family.

1) My son looks like a rag-a-muffin cancer patient. Is it my wife or the set budget I have?

2) If i change my house budget will he not become a better looking child?

3) Will he always be a little child or will he grow up?

If you can answer any of these questions that would be a great help :)

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: My son the Cancer Patient

Pretty sure its based on your wife and your good/evil, pure/corrupt sliders. Maybe a spark of luck thrown in too.

The only thing I've seen effect the appearance of a child is your good/evil scale.

Finally, no he won't grow any older.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

Ugly kids, that kinda sucks. The only thing I've seen to actually affect the look of your children is the Pure/Corrupt and Good/Evil ratings on your Hero. I've never noticed any other contributing factors, but depending on the class your spouse is from I think that has a small effect. Example: A child born from your Hero and a spouse in the lower class is going to look like a pauper, but a spouse from the upper class may look slightly more presentable.

I've always found children to be obnoxiously annoying in Fable II so I haven't really looked into this a lot. It's just speculation. I'm fairly certain that the amount of upkeep you're paying, along with the house you're staying in, have no effect on the appearance of your children.

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

I think it depends on a lot of stuff. Good or evil, house budget, what town your in. All kinds of things. Best you can do is kill your wife, have your children taken away. And remarry until you get some good looking kids.

Reaction score

i am now positive it is determined by your wifes class(villager,whore,farmer,etc.) and has nothing to do with anything else. i was doing some experimenting myself and have come to the conclusion all whores give out the same kid, all villagers give out the same kid, all travelers give out the same kid. i think there is a kid for each class. also i am pretty sure the gypsy gives you black kids.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I think I've only had one kid in the entirety of me playing Fable 2. But I know there little kids forever. :(

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

master of puppets;435259 said:
i am now positive it is determined by your wifes class(villager,whore,farmer,etc.) and has nothing to do with anything else. i was doing some experimenting myself and have come to the conclusion all whores give out the same kid, all villagers give out the same kid, all travelers give out the same kid. i think there is a kid for each class. also i am pretty sure the gypsy gives you black kids.
Luls.

solorider

Reaction score
i married alex and my second child is black where the first is white,i dont know what colour the third child is yet

Status
Not open for further replies.