• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Name chaaange!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Name chaaange!

Mr.Blank;328452 said:
If I could give you all cheese through the Internet, I would.
I'm only allowed pasteurised cheese from cows milk and no veined cheeses at the moment...but I am partial to a bit of Bavarian smoked cheddar if you fancy slinging some my way. It's a heart attack in brown wax rind but by hell it's worth every artery-clogging mouthful :D

Cain

Reaction score

Cheese can kill you?

How can this kill you?

cheese.jpg

Its harmless.... and tasty

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Too much of anything can kill you... Cheese is high in fat and calories.

Cain

Reaction score

Thats a fair point.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;328730 said:
I'm only allowed pasteurised cheese from cows milk and no veined cheeses at the moment...but I am partial to a bit of Bavarian smoked cheddar if you fancy slinging some my way. It's a heart attack in brown wax rind but by hell it's worth every artery-clogging mouthful :D

...veined cheese?

Innuendo potential is over 9000!

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Gunman23;328484 said:
I believe a made a thread proclaiming an earlier name change.

Gunman23;328500 said:
Yeah. And besides, isn't a thread proclaiming a name change pointless?

I think you just made yourself a hypocrite...

I don't think the thread's pointless, if everybody changed their names countlessly and didn't make threads pointing out, "Hey, my name is xxxxx now!" then I would be very confused... o_O

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tsuyu;328744 said:
...veined cheese?

Innuendo potential is over 9000!
:lol: Well, you know me...

Trawgdor;329005 said:
I don't think the thread's pointless, if everybody changed their names countlessly and didn't make threads pointing out, "Hey, my name is xxxxx now!" then I would be very confused... o_O
Even the staff have a name change thread in the staff area to keep up with changes - it gets confusing for us too :lol:

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Good to see your changing for the better. I had to do that to a while back. Dont look at my old posts, their really stupid.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

I don't get the veined cheese comment...
What?

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Firis;328736 said:
Too much of anything can kill you... Cheese is high in fat and calories.
How dare you taunt what I love to eat.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Gunman23;329266 said:
How dare you taunt what I love to eat.

He didn't say anything about Penises..?

:lol:

Im just kiddin!

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score

lol i dont like cheese. Any ways Its good to change sometimes, But not all change is for the best...

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

I've made so many useless, pointless, or completely random posts, that it shames me, Hehe.
I looked at some of my early posts, and shook my head and thought "Wtf?!"

I'm amazed I haven't been completely and utterly DESTROYED by the banhammer yet.

The main reason is cause I want people to see me not as that Random Idiot, but the Helpful Idiot who likes cheese just a bit too much.The second reason was because we have enough flamers, trolls, and other such people with degrees in proffesional douchery coming in here that the Banhammer weilders have to deal with, so they don't need some guy running around de-railing threads (Something I used to do WAY too much) and despite what I just said, I still firmly believe this is the best forum out there.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Mr.Blank;329840 said:
I've made so many useless, pointless, or completely random posts, that it shames me, Hehe.
I looked at some of my early posts, and shook my head and thought "Wtf?!"

I'm amazed I haven't been completely and utterly DESTROYED by the banhammer yet.

The main reason is cause I want people to see me not as that Random Idiot, but the Helpful Idiot who likes cheese just a bit too much.The second reason was because we have enough flamers, trolls, and other such people with degrees in proffesional douchery coming in here that the Banhammer weilders have to deal with, so they don't need some guy running around de-railing threads (Something I used to do WAY too much) and despite what I just said, I still firmly believe this is the best forum out there.

I used to be a bit of a random idiot too. Check me out in this thread from my nooby days. Especially the last page where tottally, intentionaly derail the thread like its some sort of chat room. Man I was really stupid back then, if I could go back in time and meet myself about a year or two ago, I'd kick him (me) in the nuts for being sutch an idiot.

I got worse befor I got better, after I got over being an ignorant idiot, I decided to go with a "holy crap Im crazy" theme. Eventually I got called out on my own BS, realized I was just being stupid and stoped. I wasnt ever really a troll, just ignorant of basic netiquete. At least I was nice enough to STFU when told. :lol:

That being said, I've divorced myself from that persona, so dont complain about it now please. Anyway, I totally understand where your comeing from so I dont hold anything against you.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

TJ Griffin: You're the crazy one, I'm that guy who likes cheese, cleavage, and tea.

Oh yeah, and uh, helping people...I guess.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Its good to look back and see how people have matured as members and that you have learnt from previous mistakes. Id take it as a good thing.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Heh, I think Griff and I (And others who matured) wouldn't be as mature as we are without the forums.
Heck, I straightened up my spelling and such specifically so I would look like less of an idiot on the forums...I just wanna know if it worked or not.^_^

Lol...

"Join the Fable 2 forums!
Contains no trans-fat, no calories, and will help you mature.
Unless you're a troll, flamer, or spammer.
Then you just get hit."

F2Forums ftw.