• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need a dragonstomper .48 and a swinging sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakesh

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm new to this site but I promise to a fair and honest trade. I was hoping to acquire a dragonstomper .48 and a swinging sword (an already leveled up version of of the weapons aren't necessary.

I'd be willing to trade:

Guns: Chickenbane, Sandgoose, Dirty Harriet, Black Dragon, Shrieking Pilgrim, Money Shot, Barnumificator, Dead Ned's Revolver, Marksman 500, Gnomewrecker, Gusket's musket, Briar's Blaster, The Full Monty, Desert Fury, Scattershot, Defender of the Faith, Mirian's Mutilator.

Close Combat weapons: Hammer of Wilmageddon, Tannar's Glory, Dragonbone Hammer, The bloodstone bludgeon, souldrinker, Faerie hammer of the moon king, Aurora's shield, The casanova, Avo's lamentation, Thunderblade, slimquick, the splade, beadle's cutlass.

I'd prefer the trade to be for one weapon for another one weapon but if you wanted to trade for more than one weapon I will consider all offers presented. GamerTag: ZeldaCrazy666

Message me if you're interested in a trade :)

jakesh

Reaction score
I have a few paintings i can give you I believe. I got my live back today :) so whenever you're ready and willing to trade man.

Matt Dutton

Reaction score
I can give you a Dragonstomper 48. and a Swinging Sword for The Sandgoose?

Status
Not open for further replies.