• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Fable 3 Money Tip/Strategy?

PartyWithBarbie

Reaction score
Fable 3
Need That 6.5 Million? Or Just Want To Be Rich?
Start the game and do all the quest possible for your guild seals. Don't buy any property, just save your money and find keys (try to get at least 10-15). Just became King/Queen? After keeping your promises/or breaking them, leave the castle (Dont go visit the Rebel HQ, its the easiest quest to just stop at/dont do). Your days dont count unless you do those quest! So dont do them! Now remember those keys? Go to Brightwall and open the chest there. This will give you 50,000 (also open any other chests you stubble upon). Now find shops to buy, NOT HOUSES! Why not houses? Because you have to repair them. The stores you dont and you get a better profit all in all at the end. Now save your money and keep buying all the stores in each city. (The Pub and Pawn Broker are the best to invest in). Now all you have to do is wait around, get guild seals by fighting or getting your relationship up (goof off if you want). Your money will be up in millions in no time. -Personal experience. It took me a day to complete all the story line except the last battle. It took me the next day to get 6.5 million. The next day (today) I have 11 million in my treasury. Good tip? -Plug in a wired controller and let it sit the whole night, (I could possibly be wrong, but if so please comment). Good luck! I hope that helps!

dreami

Reaction score
Ah, thanks for posting this!

I just became king, so I'll have to see if this works :) I'll post in a few days to say how it goes!

PartyWithBarbie

Reaction score
Your Welcome! I sure do hope it helps! It worked wonders. I just beat the game with no problem. :)

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
ARGGGGH!
I just spent like 20 minutes writing a post and it refreshed!
Anyway, I was going to write a guide for another way, but never mind I guess then.
Good guide yourself though.
Don't know how to do emoticons right...