• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need gender change potion please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KarmaStrike

Need gender change potion please.

Yup, I did the stupid idea, and saved b4 hand to see what it would look like; and it auto-saved. Anyone help me out please, I really don't want to have my file pretty much destroyed by this.

R

Repoman 108

Re: Need gender change potion please.

yeah, if anybody has a working unlimited sex change potion, trade it to me. name your price, i mean anything. and then ill duplicate it and give it to whoever decided to try it out and needs one to get their gender back :p as well as giving one back to the person who traded it to me of course. its win/win. btw they patched the glitch, ive tried doing it and it didnt work. so im hoping that someone who previously did the glitch could send me one if maybe that was still working. not a clue if it is though

N

Ninja

What i would do is go stand in the place where you get the potion and wait until you see someone else's orb fly through then ask them for theirs and maybe offer a few million gold for it. When i did this i got the response of "you can have it i'm not going to use it anyways" and i'm a man again.

R

Repoman 108

yea but the unlimited potions glitch doesnt work anymore. they patched it. thats what im after, not changing back genders. i just want the unlimited sex change potion :p

C

Cadsby

yeah i made the same mistake. Ill pay 1 million if someone lets me use their potion. Gamertag is cadsby

K

KarmaStrike

Did I give you all permission to hijack my thread? No! So please lay off.:realmad:

R

Repoman 108

dude calm down. anyone who wants the sex change potion, message me

F

FilthyFirefly

I have a sex change potion but I'd prefer it if KarmaStrike offered first as this is his thread.

K

KarmaStrike

KarmaStrike is my Xbox Live tag, add me there, and PM me yours.

T

trixxwolf

i'd give u mine but i just walked through it and someone was waiting at it so i gave it to them for 15m and a lucien doll.

K

KarmaStrike

Help me out I still need one.

A

Apollosky

How much do you offer?

K

KarmaStrike

I give you 1 million.

A

Apollosky

No thanks, I can get that in one minute.

K

KarmaStrike

Then you are a helpful person I suppose...

A

Apollosky

=/ You just need to give other things then money..

K

Keegani0i

I'll buy a gender change potion for 100 mill and 2 legendary weapons my gt is Keegani0i let me know if i can.

jdpenley1981

Reaction score

Plz add me on xbox.... supernoobkiller....i need this potion

Status
Not open for further replies.