• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need help with Fable Modding

MGSpro97

Paladin
Reaction score
Need help with Fable Modding

I only just started modding Fable and I have a few questions:

I did the Mesh thing so that I could play as Jack of Blades and it's cool but my weapons are by my Heros' crotch instead of on my back. How do I fix this?

Is there a way to mod all my stats to the max (or mod how much experience I have) without looking physically older and without my body increasing in size/ without getting will tattoos?

Can I add weapons to my inventory? If so, how?

Can I mod to get Scythe's Scythe?

Please help me.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Need help with Fable Modding

MGSpro97;407047 said:
I did the Mesh thing so that I could play as Jack of Blades and it's cool but my weapons are by my Heros' crotch instead of on my back. How do I fix this?

Is there a way to mod all my stats to the max (or mod how much experience I have) without looking physically older and without my body increasing in size/ without getting will tattoos?

Can I add weapons to my inventory? If so, how?

Can I mod to get Scythe's Scythe?

Everything you said above is do-able and there are tutorials about it, I'd suggest to look carefully at this thread, in case you need further information you can visit FableTLCMod's Wiki.

MGSpro97

Paladin
Reaction score

DarkONI;407049 said:
Everything you said above is do-able and there are tutorials about it, I'd suggest to look carefully at this thread, in case you need further information you can visit FableTLCMod's Wiki.

Thanks, I've done all the mods that I've wanted to do.
I did take some Photojournal pictures of the Jack of Blades mod but I couldn't paste them on here.
Thanks for all your help. +rep

MGSpro97

Paladin
Reaction score

I can't do the Max stats without growing thing because it keeps saying Fable Explorer has stopped working.

MGSpro97

Paladin
Reaction score

All the mods that I've wanted to do are going brilliantly but there is one problem... I've made my weapons invisibe when they're sheathed so they don't appear by my Heros' crotch (I modded to become JoB) but now I'm fully good my halo is by my legs. It looks like someone tied my legs together with a glowing string. Is there a way to make my halo invisible? If not then I'll just become neutral again I suppose...

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

MGSpro97;407418 said:
All the mods that I've wanted to do are going brilliantly but there is one problem... I've made my weapons invisibe when they're sheathed so they don't appear by my Heros' crotch (I modded to become JoB) but now I'm fully good my halo is by my legs. It looks like someone tied my legs together with a glowing string. Is there a way to make my halo invisible? If not then I'll just become neutral again I suppose...

You can remove this by opening CREATURE_HERO and opening the CHeroMorphDef Cdef then click on the last unknown (1A37C090) and then set the HeroMorphArray to 0 and delete all the Effect Attachments, afterwards hit Apply Changes and Save & Run Fable. This will remove the halo and the annoying butterflies.

MGSpro97

Paladin
Reaction score

DarkONI;407432 said:
You can remove this by opening CREATURE_HERO and opening the CHeroMorphDef Cdef then click on the last unknown (1A37C090) and then set the HeroMorphArray to 0 and delete all the Effect Attachments, afterwards hit Apply Changes and Save & Run Fable. This will remove the halo and the annoying butterflies.

Thanks, it worked great. Can I mod my renown?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

By the way, Scythe's scythe works fine in-game. Only found a few weapons to not work correctly, namely all of Twinblade's weapons and Summoner weaponry.