• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need help with Orgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TalelLakhal

Reaction score
I need someone to assist me to get the upgrade on my Swinging Sword by having an orgy in the brothel.

My gamertag: TalelLakhal

TonyJaaWins

Reaction score
I will help if you can trade me the Female Royal Outfit and Women's Masquerade outfit in return for the Male versions? :)

WUTBM

Reaction score
How do you have an orgy?

Reaction score
go to the brothel, interact with 3 or more whores and press i believe RB on each of them. Once they follow you to a bed just press sleep. Make sure you go down to choose Protected or Unprotected or else you'll just sleep by yourself

WUTBM

Reaction score
What if I don't have a brothel?

Reaction score
i think you can still find whores on the streets... probably in bowerstone industrial... just gotta round em up and go to a house i guess?

SniperPuma

Reaction score
Yeah there are two whores in Bowerstone Industrial and two whores in the Mercenary Camp.

Reaction score
gt - rowdtbarracuda tis my brother's account, but I'm usually the one playing Fable 3 so just add me and I can help

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Do you have to have an orgy in the brothel really? You can have an orgy by just dragging a few NPCs near a bed and starting the sex sequence. The hard part is getting them to not wander off as you're gathering another NPC...

Status
Not open for further replies.