• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Help With "We can be Heroes" achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyQuacks

Reaction score
All I need is someone to let me join their game do the blacksmith or Lute or Pie Making job till I get 1k gold and I am on my way. Anyone interested let me know.

TonyJaaWins

Reaction score
It doesn't work through jobs. Notice that it says "Earn 1,000 gold in henchman wages". All you have to do is play the game with someone, and gradually over time you gain money every 5 minutes. You just need to play with someone and do whatever until you get the achievement, it does take a while. I've played online for about 2 hours total, and I only have 300/1000gold.

FluffyQuacks

Reaction score
Yes I noticed this at the last minute. Ah well I will acquire it soon enough.

CrunchyCarrotz

Reaction score
Hey, If you need some ones game to join My GT: Crunchy Carrotz I'm just going to be running around upgrading my weapons

metacarpi

Reaction score
If you want to tag onto any of my games, add me on Metacarpi UG

I'll generally either be mucking about in one of my finished game saves, or near the beginning doing yet ANOTHER playthrough!:D

MegaTerr1

Reaction score
You can complete this locally I did.. Just have 2 XBOX controllers, create a new local profile on your xbox (without xbox live subscription). Start a new game on the new profile.. Join the game with your main character, and watch a movie while you hit the controls on both controllers once every 10 minutes (to stop it from disconnecting the controlller and setting the game on pause). Thats the easiest way to do it.

Mikkel Erdal

Reaction score
Good male fable character, completed main story line, have collectors edition, wanna help with everything, also ust started a new female (just escaped from castle) she is going to become evil. add me (GT is; Zach7003DA)

Status
Not open for further replies.