• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need "LONG HAIR" hairstyle - will trade ANYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman2021

Reaction score

As stated, I would like the rare "LONG HAIR" hairstyle for my female character. It's the one shown above, NOT the ones buy-able in stores. So if you bought it in a store, it's not the right one...

If you are interested, send a friend request "vX Iceman Xv" with a message such as "up for trading" or something similar so I know who you are.

I also need the "bob hairstyle", "king's outfit", and "men's masquerade outfit". I am also open to weapon trading. But I mainly want the "LONG HAIR" hairstyle! I will trade multiple items for this. If you want I can even duplicate it and give it back to you! You have nothing to lose!

As I said, I will trade ANYTHING, including some sought after items and legendary weapons. Here are the list of all the valuable items I can trade:

Rare Misc Items/ Clothes:
- Queen's Suit
- Women's Masquerade Suit
- Rare Diamand, Amethyst, Pearl, and Topaz
- I also have most makeup and hard to find tattoo sets, so let me know if you need those and I can check.

Legendary Weapons (Melee):
- Bloodstone Bludgeon
- Cassanova (Fully upgraded!)
- Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
- Hammer of Wilmageddon
- Lunarium Pounder
- Mallet's Mallet
- Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
- Schythe's Warhammer
- Shardborne
- Sorrow's Fist
- Slimquick
- Splade
- Swinging Sword
- Thunderblade
- Trollblight

Legendary Weapons (Ranged):
- Bonesmasher
- Defender of the Faith
- Facemelter
- Gusket's Musket
- Holy Vengeance (Fully upgraded!)
- Mirian's Mutilator
- Shrieking Pilgrim
- Swift Irregular
- Tea Killer Shooter (Partially upgraded)

And there's still around 5 legendary's that I haven't gotten on my file yet (working on it).
I will also trade for any other miscellaneous items you may want/need. I am even willing to help you in the game in any way (achievements, demon doors, silver/gold keys, gnomes, auroran flowers, quest, or anything else). I'm usually online most nights until around 3 or 4am (CST).

Again, please message my gamertag "vX Iceman Xv" if you would like to help.
~ Thank you!

Broaln

Gamertag IS Broaln
Reaction score
Have at least one of these?

Jack's Hammer
Briar's
Skorm's justice
bloodcraver

And the two hair styles are yours.

Iceman2021

Reaction score
It's our lucky day, I just got Briar's Blaster!

Send me a friend req. and we can trade.

GT: vX Iceman Xv

Iceman2021

Reaction score
Cool, thnx for the help BestRanma1half and Broaln! I now have a ton more weapons, the bob, long hair, chefs hat, the king outfit & mens masquerade.

If anyone wants to trade with me let me know. I still need a bunch of legendaries...

For now, consider this thread closed. All make a new trading thread later with my updated available inventory. Maybe I can finally get this damn achievement within the next day or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.