• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need urgent help

Random

Reaction score
Okay I'm having trouble with Fable 3 and need to know if there is anything I can do to fix it. Let me explain what has happened so far.

I went to join my friends game so I can gift him some money but he didn't realize it was me so he rejected me from joining. After he rejected me I was sent back into my game but I had no clothes on, no weapons, no hair, and the weirdest of them all no gauntlet for magic. Now I found this real strange because when I went to my sanctuary to get weapons my hero blade and hero pistol that you are automatically suppose to have were gone. All my road to rule chests were closed and I had about 350 guild seals ready to spend. I still have my main quest line which wasn't effected and the money that was in my inventory and the money in my treasury was still there. Now this is what makes me mad is when I go to buy a weapon or a piece of clothing I'm able to buy it but when I got to equip it nothing is in my sanctuary even though jasper says "You have X amount of new clothing/weapons". Also I bought almost all the property in Albion and now it says that every house is vacant like I have never been to that area before. It feels like my sanctuary was locked or I hit like a reset button of some sort.

All help would be appreciated thanks.