• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

need xp help

need xp help

• how to my exp again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • how to keep my same hero

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emokid

Reaction score
need xp help

hey people i am new to this so ya well i did the spire quest on my 3rd hero and i have been trying to save up some xp but i relied that every xp i gain just disappeared it did this in the spire to if you guys have any ideas on how to fix it with out starting a new hero i would be thankful

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Re: need xp help

I don't quite get the reason behind a poll; however, I'm not sure that your problem has a solution, you could just simply run The Crucible a few times, for sure after a few runs you will get all the experience you have lost to this bug.

emokid

Reaction score

that may be it but every exp i gain just disappears

emokid

Reaction score

OK now i have my exp its weird

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Well, sometimes Fable II plays funny pranks on the players. When the game acts in funny ways give it some more time, the issue could be resolved from the game itself. Oh, for the record; when you're experiencing a bug avoid saving your game.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score

During the spire, Is it when you were a Spire Gaurd resucing Garth or killing Lucien?
If it was the one with rescuing garth, were you disobeying the commandant?? If yes, you lose experience every time you disobey so that might be why???

Status
Not open for further replies.