• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Fallout: New Vegas patch 'coming soon'

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Has anyone one had the glitch where if you leave for a while ED-E and he goes back to Primm, when you go to get him he starts killing everyone in town including you!
I hope the patch fixes it so damn annoying lol
Nope, but I encountered a glitch at Camp Golf where Rex was minding his own business then out of the blue all the soldiers attacked him until he fell unconscious. :lol: After which they walked on like nothing ever happened.

I had this one glitch, where I left the back door of Helios One and that Gibson Lady and her dogs along with some molerats spawned out the door with me, and they were aggressive. After a reload of my autosave they didn't appear. Weird.

I had that glitch, except Lady Gibson wasn't there and it was only a couple of her dogs and the mole rats. Made the framerate drop considerably for some reason as well. Plus, a bunch of the metal barrels in her junk yard spawned with them, falling from the sky.
My copy just arrived this morning - Steve bought it as a surprise :wub: - so hopefully I won't get anywhere near as many issues as some people have been getting with this. I'll be sorry not to have seen the head-spinning thing though. That sounded pretty cool...

I've never seen that glitch before in New Vegas, but I had it a couple times in fallout 3 with the prostitute Nova and the bartender Gob. :lol: .... very creepy.