• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Hero: Celeste

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
background-1680.jpg

Celeste is a Support Class Hero of Medium Difficulty

LORE
Until recently, Celeste lived for many years in a community of stargazers, who studied the heavens as they searched for Answers to the Great Question. Unfortunately, no-one really knew what the Great Question was, so they went through a lot of answers. In time, however, they learned to decipher the stars and their warnings. Celeste, however, was not content to stare at the sky forever. She became convinced the Answer was to be found out in Albion, not above her head. She’s journeyed to Brightlodge to see if she can succeed in her quest…

Learn more Here https://www.fablelegends.com/heroes/celeste

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'll probably play me some Fable: Legends when I get myself an Xbox One but all the characters have been "meh" for me. Gonna be hard for me to choose someone to play as.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Shroud and Winter seem interesting enough I suppose, though I would prefer being able to create my own character honestly. On the positive side it's free-to-play so there's really no harm or foul here. I'll definitely give it whirl when it finally releases and I've switched to Windows 10.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Best part about that was how they threw a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference in there.

I'm glad the British humor hasn't left the series. A lot of the gameplay footage I saw led me to believe it had.

It's also interesting that they're attempting to go the "pre-molded class" option. They were really struggling towards the end when they were trying to let the player "evolve into their class." Maybe this will work better for them.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Someone on the Lionhead Forum put it this way.

Wouldn't it be cool to play as Hammer. Well now you basically you'll be playing as one of the supporting heroes.

Fable Legends is set in a time before the Heroes Guild. When you had a collection of heroes each with their own special abilities. No you can't take a generic character and level it up to have what ever skills you want but you can start with any one of over a dozen heroes and customize and level them up as you see fit. Before you only got one maybe two options as a starter but could go any direction. Now you have many more starter options each with a specific direction. I think in the long term this will prove to be more interesting. It does take away from the personalization that you get from only having the one hero however.