• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NEW PISTOL HOLSTER!!!

Jimbo1425

MASTER ASSASSIN
Reaction score
NEW PISTOL HOLSTER!!!

301pkwj.jpg
2ufr0xd.jpg
t9unvd.jpg
whenever you return from the cursed snowglobe or cursed skull from the See the Future dlc, your pistol will automatically be placed on your chest, which i think looks pretty awesome. I dont understand why something like that would happen unless lionhead actually wanted, at some point, to have a different spot to put your pistol. Your pistol will remain like this (even if you leave a region) until you take out your pistol. Pretty Cool Glitch

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: NEW PISTOL HOLSTER!!!

not a glitch, if you look at early screen shots thats how the gun was...

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

in an online co-op game, thats how the henchman sees the heros pistol. it might also be part of the beta or something. and oddly enough leaving those places causes it to show up. personally, I dont really like it and I wish loinhead would fix it.

I aslo wish lionhead would make the pistol show up at your side, I dont like taking out of thin air.

F

Flame Guardian

TJ Griffin;307044 said:
in an online co-op game, thats how the henchman sees the heros pistol. it might also be part of the beta or something. and oddly enough leaving those places causes it to show up. personally, I dont really like it and I wish loinhead would fix it.

I aslo wish lionhead would make the pistol show up at your side, I dont like taking out of thin air.

I agree with the having it on your side, although having it on your chest I find somewhat cool. Well, better than taking it out of thin air.

Xiro

"The Muffin Man"
Reaction score

I wasn't in co-op when I had it like that,I was lookoing at my knight armor and that's where it was,I like it it looks awesome.