• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New to Modding Fable?

Hawkey

Reaction score
Arrrgh will the site be available soon? Cuz i'm new to fable modding ( yea ik it's soooo late but anyway. ) I can't dwl Albion Explorer, the freeroam thing and everything related to them on Fabletlcmod (sad.) Im currenly using FE but I want to learn more...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Arrrgh will the site be available soon? Cuz i'm new to fable modding ( yea ik it's soooo late but anyway. ) I can't dwl Albion Explorer, the freeroam thing and everything related to them on Fabletlcmod (sad.) Im currenly using FE but I want to learn more...

@Keshire might be able to point you in the right direction for help with that.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
It's been known to go down for a bit. It's probably Pe_Ell doing maintenance or some other outage. It's back up now though.
Such eventful changes! I didn't know that actually Lionhead was looking into modding. Promising. I took control of my account once more, hopefully there will be more life soon enough.

Roger

Reaction score
Shame we can't access all these links to fabletlcmod any more, I wish the website was still around. I never realized there was so much tutorials and they seem extremely usefull.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Shame we can't access all these links to fabletlcmod any more, I wish the website was still around. I never realized there was so much tutorials and they seem extremely usefull.

Hopefully some of the modders from there have backups of their tutorials that might become available in future.

Roger

Reaction score
Hopefully some of the modders from there have backups of their tutorials that might become available in future.

Yeah that'd be cool, I can just ask morerunes for help with modding but i have so many questions it just makes me feel annoying :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah that'd be cool, I can just ask morerunes for help with modding but i have so many questions it just makes me feel annoying :p

Everyone has to start somewhere & I'm sure he would be happy to help and appreciate the enthusiasm.

Roger

Reaction score
Everyone has to start somewhere & I'm sure he would be happy to help and appreciate the enthusiasm.

Yeah true, he has helped me already rn I'm trying to figure out what I want to try next with modding. I'm doing some simple mods right now making Nostro's Sword usable and with a description explaining nostro's lore, might release it. Plus a Rusty Iron Sword like the one from fable 2 :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah true, he has helped me already rn I'm trying to figure out what I want to try next with modding. I'm doing some simple mods right now making Nostro's Sword usable and with a description explaining nostro's lore, might release it. Plus a Rusty Iron Sword like the one from fable 2 :p

Well best of luck with it and hope it turns out well.