• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New to the forum

Faintestidea

Reaction score
Hey there! Just got back into fable after what seems like 20 years and stumbled upon this forum. Just wanted to stop in and see how active and helpful this community is. Feel free to leave comments

Doesn’t seem too active...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome, with no new Fable officially announced yet members stop by from time to time to check in but not really active currently. We do have those who still play the older games but most topics have already been discussed to death so we are in limbo until that inevitable announcement.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I totally understand that. I just missed out when the game was in its heyday so I’m making up lost time now

Lots of people have returned in last few months waiting on news so I expect activity to pick up as soon as it’s announced.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Hey there! Just got back into fable after what seems like 20 years and stumbled upon this forum. Just wanted to stop in and see how active and helpful this community is. Feel free to leave comments
Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately not as active as it was in it's peak around 2008/2009 lol. Definitely the golden age of fable. But better late than never!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately not as active as it was in it's peak around 2008/2009 lol. Definitely the golden age of fable. But better late than never!

Good times for all back then, hopefully we can rekindle some of that when new game is announced and releases.

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Welcome, always nice to hear from someone new. Definitely agree with Dark Draken that huge amounts of subjects has been discussed already but there are definitely some threads on here that you should look up if your interested. The Trophy and items of Doom one is brilliant and covers the many hidden items cut from the game. I did one on Fable The Real Lost Chapters which discusses the vast amount of Weapons, spells, quests , characters , trophies and areas hidden in the coding. The content of the original Fable was simply butchered, there was also supposed to be two Dragons besides the one in The Lost Chapters that was planned in. But cut from the final release. You find some fantastic topics that are covered that are definitely will keep you Interested, well until Fable gets finally announced.

Last edited:

vulnificura

chicken chaser
Reaction score
Welcome to the thread! I think the only thing I've yet to see are discussions for the books. They're known to be hit-or-miss. I hate Edge of The World. It the worst book written for Fable, and I mean that with every fiber of my being. But, generally speaking about the forum, the people are generally great! You'll have a good time reading some of the older topics and discussing rumors for the next Fable or other upcoming games! Drakan usually has the tea on rumors, news, and other announcements.

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Very true, there is very little mention of the Fable books, I’m told that they are interesting though. The members on here are a great bunch, Dark Drakan continues to keep this site well maintained.

Faintestidea

Reaction score
Very true, there is very little mention of the Fable books, I’m told that they are interesting though. The members on here are a great bunch, Dark Draken continues to keep this site well maintained.
Would these fable books happen to be on amazon?

Faintestidea

Reaction score
Welcome, always nice to hear from someone new. Definitely agree with Dark Draken that huge amounts of subjects has been discussed already but there are definitely some threads on here that you should look up if your interested. The Trophy and items of Doom one is brilliant and covers the many hidden items cut from the game. I did one on Fable The Real Lost Chapters which discusses the vast amount of Weapons, spells, quests , characters , trophies and areas hidden in the coding. The content of the original Fable was simply butchered, there was also supposed to be two Dragons besides the one in The Lost Chapters that was planned in. But cut from the final release. You find some fantastic topics that are covered that are definitely will keep you Interested, well until Fable gets finally announced.
And so someone could do all of this on the 360 version of anniversary, which has the lost chapters included?

Reactions: lee

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Unfortunately on Fable Anniversary the coding is slightly different so you couldn’t. All the hidden items in the coding can only be found using the pc version of Lost Chapters. Clever but illegally some people used a modded Xbox to get to areas like Dragon Cliff, an unfinished area that was supposed to hold the Dragon from Hook Coast. It’s a shame as many console owners missed out on the many hidden items that were cut from the original game such as the the Repeater Crossbow, bombs and The Slayer. Whole quest lines such as The Talentless Bard and Mad Bomber amoung many more were also brutally hackcut out from final release. A pity really.