• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New to the game and would like to meet people.

Benp181

Reaction score

Hello, I downloaded the patches so I could play Co-Op with people to after spending the money on the patch and downloading it I found that I could not find people on the game to play with I will have to already know people and they have to be on my friend list. I am new to the game and would like to meet people to play the game with. My gametag is Benp181 I hope to get to know new people if anyone knows of any active Fable 2 chat room that I can meet people in that would also be nice. Thanks and have a good day everyone!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: New to the game and would like to meet people.

Benp181;416379 said:
Hello, I downloaded the patches so I could play Co-Op with people to after spending the money on the patch and downloading it I found that I could not find people on the game to play with I will have to already know people and they have to be on my friend list. I am new to the game and would like to meet people to play the game with. My gametag is Benp181 I hope to get to know new people if anyone knows of any active Fable 2 chat room that I can meet people in that would also be nice. Thanks and have a good day everyone!

You have to change the Orb settings to All instead of Friends Only to see 'everyone' on the game.

pkreniles

Reaction score

i would like to play with you add me afterlifes666 :)

DrPsycho360

Reaction score

yea i could play to GT: DrPsycho1 add me :D

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score

You can add my gamer tag. MercilessNote it isn't gold right now but I plan on renewing it when ever I get the chance. So just add it and I will hit you up later :D

pkreniles

Reaction score

fun fun

LilRaeBit

Reaction score

I love fable games Lil Rae Bit

any one here