• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[NEWS] Fable II might actually make it to the pc (Pictures and Videos)

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
[NEWS] Fable II might actually make it to the pc (Pictures and Videos)

Game_environment_WIP_06_by_tombaker86.jpg

http://www.pcgames.de/Crysis-PC-119...m-Fable-2-und-Fluch-der-Karibik-Style-746227/

PC Games (Translated) said:
Pirates in perspective: Based on the CryEngine 2 is currently under the Total Conversion Mod New World Port. The creator can inspire his project, among others, Fable 2, Monkey Iceland and Pirates of the Caribbean, which show first images and a video trailer for New World Port over.
The Modder Tom Baker is currently working on the lovely Total Conversion Mod New World Port based on the CryEngine 2 (Crysis). The setting reminiscent of his project, among others, Pirates of the Caribbean locations as well as to the role-playing Fable second What exactly awaits us with New World Port remains to be seen. The scenario of the CryEngine 2 Total Conversion Mod certainly makes you want more. See for yourself: In our gallery we provide screenshots available from New World Port. A first video trailer you get below this line to face.

It aint official, but it maybe the closest thing to fable ii on pc

Azer249

Reaction score
Re: [NEWS] Fable II might actually make it to the pc (Pictures and Videos)

Intresting i hope it does come to pc i wouldnt be able to use it but when i get a better pc it would be awsome :D

anain12

Reaction score
Re: [NEWS] Fable II might actually make it to the pc (Pictures and Videos)

Awzom, +rep