• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[News] Inside Lionhead Episode 0

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
[News] Inside Lionhead Episode 0

3.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wneFhizQK1k

Lionhead said:
This is the pilot for the Inside Lionhead Video Diaries, made in September 2006. It was originally meant as a proof of concept and never meant for public consumption but three years after the facts, it gives a nice look into how the diaries came to be. You'll find out if Peter Molyneux likes peanuts or not and you'll see Dene Carter has his original (and beautiful) self... You can watch the pilot episode over on Youtube.

Also, are you on Facebook? Are you a fan of Lionhead Studios? Then go here, and become a fan!

SanSambal said:
This is the original Inside Lionhead pilot - it was made in 2006 as a "proof of concept" to the senior people at Lionhead Studios and Microsoft Xbox. Three years later, I think there's no problem with putting this out in the public domain, but if anyone has a problem with that feel free to drop me a message

ojox the blob

Reaction score
Re: [News] Inside Lionhead Episode 0

I followed the link and was rewarded with this message: The URL contained a malformed video ID.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score

Same here.......

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

links working now

Wolverine

Mutant
Reaction score

Ah yes. The famous video diaries. Don't really care if Peter likes peanuts or not though. And I don't care about how Fable 2 was created. Its a cooll game. There!