• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

no weapons in bowerstone again?

B

bobb

no weapons in bowerstone again?

i hope u can have weapons in the biggest city i mean if tere kids and u cant kill them then just dont let the people kill them simple stupid *** programers petter m jerk

F

FableFreak

Re: no weapons in bowerstone again?

If I said anything more than what I'm saying now, I'd be banned...

:noexpression:

D

Darg

FableFreak;86510 said:
If I said anything more than what I'm saying now, I'd be banned...

:noexpression:

I don't blame you. Maybe someone needs to make a rule about this or something, because all these random idea threads are only taking up space when they could easily be posted in the wishlist section.

suffering

Reaction score

so..... You hate Peter M and his programmers because they make Bowerstone have a no weapons rule? You are sad...... tell me if ill get band for that.... take it off if it will!

Just friggen knock out a guard and take the sword! fable2 is still being made so who knows. looks like you can bring weapons in though.

D

Darg

suffering;86580 said:
so..... You hate Peter M and his programmers because they make Bowerstone have a no weapons rule? You are sad...... tell me if ill get band for that.... take it off if it will!

Just friggen knock out a guard and take the sword! fable2 is still being made so who knows. looks like you can bring weapons in though.

It won't get you banned. It's just stating the truth. People shouldn't even be here if they aren't actually fans of Fable, because if all they do is complain about what they hated about the game, then it's not really getting anywhere.

suffering

Reaction score

yay!!!

D

Darg

But I still wonder... if you're an eight foot tall dude with massive horns, glowing red eyes and enough power to stomp Thunder into dust, do you think a simple little guard is going to be able to stop you from bringing your weapons into town? I don't think so.

suffering

Reaction score

lol..... he looks up to you and hes like "Uh, put the weapons away..." you stare at him.... the world is never a boring place....

D

Darg

Or perhaps you could sneak in through a secret way to get into Bowerstone... they'd never get the chance to search you.

T

THUNDA

u should be able to use spells to.it would be awsome to set a house on fire or kill all the inhabatants with infernal wrath :w00t:

R

Rhadiel

....seriously...like some say....if ur just gunna a join this forum to complain about wat u hate about the game, hop off and go type an email:getlost:....or better yet.....( if i say anything else ILL probally b banned)......and pl eas ppl use the search function....thats wat its for....

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I am Forum Nazi. We have ways of making you use the search function.

Seriously, please don't bash the game as this forum is dedicated to the support of it. If you don't like certain aspects then that's perfectly fine, but just slating the makers, the designers, their dogs and what they had for breakfast is not the best idea.

Nice use of restraint there guys...:lol:...I'm repping you all purely for the effort...

B

bobb

im not bashing the game im saying that fable had some drawbacks that can be fixed in the next game, im a fan of fable doesnt mean i can admit that some elements were weak or better if anyone says they thought fable lived up to all of what they wanted they lied

F

FableFreak

Please explain to me how its Peter M's fault you can't have weapons in Bowerstone. If you played the game then you would realize that when you first enter Bowerstone the GUARD SAYS NO WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED. We all realized that Fable had drawbacks, and we all realize that Fable 2 will improve on those, but what YOU need to realize is that he is not making the game speciffically for you and what you want, they have to take into consideration what everyone wants. Not just the people who make it all about them.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

FableFreak;86829 said:
Please explain to me how its Peter M's fault you can't have weapons in Bowerstone. If you played the game then you would realize that when you first enter Bowerstone the GUARD SAYS NO WEAPONS ARE ALLOWED. We all realized that Fable had drawbacks, and we all realize that Fable 2 will improve on those, but what YOU need to realize is that he is not making the game speciffically for you and what you want, they have to take into consideration what everyone wants. Not just the people who make it all about them.

:thumbsup: I remember the guard saying something about getting the weapons back. Perhaps another dead end? Maybe they didn't get to program that part in.
but Well said fable freak. Couldn't have said it better myself.

B

bobb

who decide to make the guards say NO weapons allowed,peter m and the team, all i said was that u should have the ablity to carry weapons in all towns and that u couldnt in fable one which was a bad choice, you basically telling me that most people didnt want to be able to take out a huge town if they could, im sure pete would have if he couldt but he couldnt cause u cant kill kids ,i would have just made it so u cant strike kids with weapons instead, and lasty this is a forum so i post things that I want in the game to see if people are going to agree or mabye add on or disagree with the idea, not say i cant say something cause it might be pointing out a fault in fable, i know there not making me a game im just throwing my ideas out there mr. fablefreak :realmad:

H

Hexadecimal

well, they also needed an area to put all the people who were needed for later quests that you had ongoing access to...
what if you had killed the kid hopped up on mushrooms cause you felt like it? or the teacher who was after the books?
there had to be areas where you couldn't go all killy nilly all over the place so that characters neccessary later on couldn't be taken out...
it might seem lame you can't take a sword into certain areas... but wouldn't it be even more lame if you took your sword in and smashed up that lame teacher and he wasn't even phased? nothing happened? that would be lame... not an area without weapons...

B

biggz

bobb who decide to make the guards say NO weapons allowed,peter m and the team, all i said was that u should have the ablity to carry weapons in all towns and that u couldnt in fable one which was a bad choice, you basically telling me that most people didnt want to be able to take out a huge town if they could, im sure pete would have if he couldt but he couldnt cause u cant kill kids ,i would have just made it so u cant strike kids with weapons instead, and lasty this is a forum so i post things that I want in the game to see if people are going to agree or mabye add on or disagree with the idea, not say i cant say something cause it might be pointing out a fault in fable, i know there not making me a game im just throwing my ideas out there mr. fablefreak :realmad:

You should probably not talk like that and calm down man, its a game. All games have their ups and downs but maybe peter thought that having a no weapons rule was a good Idea because like hexadecimal said maybe he didnt want BS to get killed by your hero guy. Just take a chill pill dont need to get all im going to slowly saw off your head with a toothbrush on everyone. :wacko:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

or maybe they thought the whole Killing small children thing was a bad idea that people weren't ready for it. Or something like that. :unsure: or maybe a higher power (Yes more almighty than Peter M) Told them they HAD to put that in the game.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Suddenly this tightly woven universe of Fable is coming loose at the seams. It must be The Nothing!! Quick somebody use your imagination and come up with a new name for Briar Rose!!