• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Noo!! Lost progress! Restore? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hue_dk

Reaction score
NooO!

When I started my game this evening all my progress since the toturial was lost? Is there any way to retrieve it? I think I must have lost 100+hours of playing. :(

D3mon

Reaction score
NooO!

When I started my game this evening all my progress since the toturial was lost? Is there any way to retrieve it? I think I must have lost 100+hours of playing. :(

The only possible explanation I could think of for the sudden loss of save progress would either be:
You're playing on a different Xbox 360 profile than the one you saved on. In this case, simply switch back to your original profile.
If this isn't the case, try starting a new game, then going to the pause menu and select 'load game'. See if your previous save is in the sanctuary load screen.
If neither of these things work, you may have just lost your save file. :(
One last thing; which portion of the tutorial is it starting up at? Is the game expecting you to choose your gender as it does when you play the game for the very first time, or is it actually loading an already-saved game?

Status
Not open for further replies.