• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Noob - Need some Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maegan

Noob - Need some Advice

Heya all. I'm finally getting around to getting an xbox and decided to try Fable. I like rpg's. Annnnyway. I am at the point where I need to sneak by the bandits to get into the bandit camp. I have tried every conceivable combination to get my guy to sneak but he won't. The little eye that supposedly comes up when you are sneaking isn't showing up. The quest says to hold the L1 button while moving forward. Well, that doesn't work. I also tried removing my lamp (seems sensible!) and putting my weapons away. Nothing works!

So, here I am. Stuck. :> If anyone has any words of wisdom it would be greatly appreciated. I'm using the green smaller controller vs. the larger black one.

Thanks!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Noob - Need some Advice

All i did was, i didnt really sneak i ran forward to behind the rock near the gate on the left. Got spotted killed the guards then waited for some more to come out (while still behind the rock) one walks way past you down the path and the other stands behind the rock that is to the right and so cant see you if you go towards the gate when they settle.

Welcome to our forums by the way ;)

S

scythe-o-master

yeah and L1 means left analog stick push it down and forward to sneak i am the master of fable my friend completed it 10 times on tlc and 12 times on the original i know every trick in the book

V

Voodoo 9s

...to be clear, click and hold the left thumb stick down to sneak.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

I think Drak has the easiest method here. Just run right in and get caught, kill the guards let them close the gate and hide behind the huge rock way up on front of the gate. When all the guards walk past you then leg it in.

V

Vegeta

Okay kill all the bandits hide behind that big rock then when all the bandits pass you run threw the gate as fast as u can. Works everytime but u have to go as soon as the bandits pass or they'll turn around and see you.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

cameron said:
yeh drak thats what i done

Glad afew others did the same tactic as me :p

W

Wolf

New question: Can you continue your saved data from Fable onto TLC?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Wolf said:
New question: Can you continue your saved data from Fable onto TLC?

I dont think you can no, as it is a new game not an expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.