NOSTALGIA THREAD

Ludna

Artist Formally Known as queenofdisco
Guard
Premium
Reaction score
This thread gives me nostalgia. 3 years old. Damn.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Nostalgia is real, Command & Conquer Remastered Collection coming June 5th and its like its 1995 all over again.

VinDiesel

Living Necromonger
Reaction score
When I think nostalgia I think of playing games with my dad.

His birthday is coming up. He plays old SNES and n64 games, on console. He broke his controllers because he manhandles everything. He doesn't like emulation, or computers in general, and he doesn't know you can buy anything online. So I'm gonna buy him some controllers and play a few matches with the old fart.

His favorite games for the systems are Tetris Attack (but NO love for panel de pon, go figure) and Donkey Kong 64. We also played Street Fighter and GoldenEye. His saves don't work on GoldenEye anymore so I'll probably buy that too.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Guard
Premium
Reaction score
When I think nostalgia I think of playing games with my dad.

His birthday is coming up. He plays old SNES and n64 games, on console. He broke his controllers because he manhandles everything. He doesn't like emulation, or computers in general, and he doesn't know you can buy anything online. So I'm gonna buy him some controllers and play a few matches with the old fart.

His favorite games for the systems are Tetris Attack (but NO love for panel de pon, go figure) and Donkey Kong 64. We also played Street Fighter and GoldenEye. His saves don't work on GoldenEye anymore so I'll probably buy that too.
Funnily enough Command & Conquer: Red Alert Retaliation was one of the games I played against my dad. I had 2 Playstations and 2 TVs back to back and we used to play against each other. Then friends used to come round to play against the AI (Steve included). Then we started on Age of Empires and went from there and he’s recently started playing a lot of the Command & Conquer titles again too on and now the . First consoles we played on were the Atari/Amstrad and Amiga.

I have a SNES Classic, Mega Drive Classic and still have my old N64 around with Goldeneye/Perfect Dark/Wrestlemania 2000 and WWF No Mercy.