• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Noticed anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Noticed anything else?

So for my next character on Fable 2, I'm going to play as a bandit. I'm wearing all bandit clothes, using the same weapons as bandits, and I'm not using any magic. So, I started paying attention to what kinds of weapons the bandits were using so I could use the same ones, and I found some of them difficult to identify (mostly the rifles). I've noticed that bandits use longswords, cutlasses, blunderbusses, and flintlock rifles. Have you guys thought that their weapons looked like anything else, or does that seem like it's about all they use?

Recycled Human

Reaction score
Re: Noticed anything else?

Did a quick look through rookridge and bandit cove area (westcliff).

Bandit melée - longswords (iron was the highest I saw), cutlass (rusty in the little ones iron in the big ones)

Bandit ranged - rusty blunderbuss only (maybe mine weren't feeling creative...this is end game weapons too...)

And i know you weren't asking but here it is :

Highwaymen had master/steel cutlass and katana with flintlock pistols (harder to get a look at)

Are you planning on staying true to the build with using only what they can use for weapon grade/no augments etc?

What kind of build will you do? And will you post your outfit + dye in the fable 2 great outfits topic?

I'm a big fan of themed playthroughs. Good luck.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Recycled Human;411414 said:
Are you planning on staying true to the build with using only what they can use for weapon grade/no augments etc?

I think my only rule will be no legendaries. I'll probably end up with a master cutlass and master blunderbuss, each with four augment slots.

What kind of build will you do? And will you post your outfit + dye in the fable 2 great outfits topic?

Well, the outfit won't be anything special. It's just going to be an undyed bandit outfit (with a bandana, not a skullcap).

I'm a big fan of themed playthroughs. Good luck.

Well, that's just about all I do now. Right now I'm using a warrior/Will user. He uses mostly heavy weapons and wears a highroller's coat to show off his muscles and Will user tattoos. I have a lot more of these kinds of characters that I've used before too. Some of them go into quite a bit of detail.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I'm sure you're not alone in this and you and the others should consider documenting what you do. Your at the point where you know just about everything and could probably have a log for each run you make.

Bandit project - % complete
Log entry : I had gone to thag with hopes of setting up a joint partnership, the try outs went well and I floored all of his men. Then he kicked my dog. Now his severed head rests on the nightstand next to the twin bed in his single room hovel.

Something something...

Point is, document it! Of course I could have totally wasted your time...

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

That's an interesting idea. The only problem is that I'm not sure people would read it. If I knew they would, I'd do it. I'll think on it some more.

xMrMuffin

Resident Lurker.
Reaction score

Necromancer11;411526 said:
That's an interesting idea. The only problem is that I'm not sure people would read it. If I knew they would, I'd do it. I'll think on it some more.

As long as it isn't too long I would read it, I think it would be pretty interesting. :)

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

Sounds interesting. Count me as a reader. I love role-play. Just make sure to put a screenshot/photo of your character every while.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

I knew it was a good idea, and my love of role plays would keep me interested too, so there's three XD

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Alright then, I'll try it. I consider myself to be a writer anyway, so I'll have some fun with it too. I just started the new game and I saved right as I was about to leave the gypsy camp, so the first installment will be right after I continue the game from there. You'll find it in the Fable 2 Discussion section when I start it. I'll probably also continue it with future play throughs if it's a success.

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Looking forward to it. And dark's right make sure to get some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.