• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

forteblast

Reaction score
I have lots of Hammer dolls, and thanks to Contor Astar I have all of them except Garth. Would anyone be willing to trade a Garth for a Hammer?

GT = forteblast, feel free to message on Live

xXx KRYPTIC xXx

Reaction score
I have 3 dolls; Theresa, Hammer and Generic. So I need Lucian, Garth and Reaver.

Willing to trade gold, Theresa dolls or help people get an achievement like The Gargoyle since I already have 50/50 and am yet to claim the treasure, also willing to help for Fowl Player and trade the Chicken suit for all three.

Don't actualy have to trade me any dolls I just want the achievement so I could just join your game.

GT is xXx KRYPTIC xXx just friend request or message me. XD

videoman

Reaction score
hey does anyone have an extra Hammer or Garth

GT:Skullcrusher37 send me a message

Myths Lord

Reaction score
Thanks to everybody who helped with the hero doll. It was a great help!

Protagonist

Reaction score
I need a Hammer & Garth Doll to complete my set.
I've got 12x Lucien, 8x Hero, 2x Reaver, 1xTheresa for trade, will trade multiple dolls for either Hammer or Garth.

My GT: Protagonist81
msg me to arrange a meet

EternalSentinal

Reaction score
Looking to Buy or Trade Reaver Dolls in exchange for Lucien or money, name your price. EternalSentinal is my gamertag

Deathfish99

Reaction score
I have many reaver dolls for trades i need all of the dolls except for reaver, and garth. ''Deathfish99'' is my gamertag

Lionheart

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I posted earlier about needing the achievement. A grandmother from America just gave me the dollcatcher and the completionist.

If you go to Bowerstone Market she should be there :)

Megr0n

Reaction score
Finally got all the dolls, many thanks to all those who helped :)

FLx

Reaction score
I have all dolls.

Willing to trade for any of the expansion full suits. (balverine, hobbe, hollowman, etc.)
Willing to compramise for something else of "unique" characteristics.
Also looking for the book that teaches you Feign Attack.
Could also use MS points, I really need to get the expansions so I can get all of the Gamerscore. >;]

Gamertag - iB AzeonFluxx

Reaver

Reaction score
Hello, I have the Hero and Theresa doll, I desperatly need the rest, as my Xbox live expires in a few days time, and want to get this achievement before it expires.

my gamertag is : R34v3R SK1LLZ

add and message me please :D.

i'll pay big gold, and I have 4 rising suns.

fatboyx2

Reaction score
Hi everyone! less than a week to fable 3!

I'm looking for someone to help me with my last 3 achievments! I need the dollcatcher, the perfect expression co-op, and the chicken suit kicking one. The chicken one seems not to work for me so if someone could lend me a chickensuit for a few minutes that would be awesome!

For the dollcatcher achiev, I have Theresa and Lucien! If its money you want, I have around 5 million gold.

My xbox live nick is fatboyx2
:)

OccultKiddo

Guys... we need to build a Space Helicopter.
Reaction score
I've got Lucien and Hero dolls for trade. I do have one extra Theresa doll as well.
I need Reaver, Garth, and Hammer dolls.
Money is no issue, I have rare dyes, legendary weapons, 5 star exp and body modifier potions, and can help with quests, easy leveling and all that good stuff.

Message me on XBL and I'll get back to you the next time I'm online.

Autarch

Reaction score
It'd be great if someone could help me out, I lent a copy of my game out to a friend and haven't got it back.

So, I bought Game of the Year edition but I still don't have that Dollcatcher achievement. Anybody out there? =p

Noitide

Reaction score
Hey guys i was hoping to get some help with the dollcatcher achievement its the last one out of the 66 i need for fable 2
i need the garth hammer and hero doll
i have reaver dolls and 4 mil gold right now and some other stuff i can trade with you
it would be great if any one could help me with this my gamer tag is Noi 7ide just send me a friend request and a messeg and tell me what time works best for you

thanks
-the Tide

Pezrawr

Ultimate Chicken
Reaction score
Hey guys i was hoping to get some help with the dollcatcher achievement its the last one out of the 66 i need for fable 2
i need the garth hammer and hero doll
i have reaver dolls and 4 mil gold right now and some other stuff i can trade with you
it would be great if any one could help me with this my gamer tag is Noi 7ide just send me a friend request and a messeg and tell me what time works best for you

thanks
-the Tide
Ive got a hero doll, offer me.

Noitide

Reaction score
Ive got a hero doll, offer me.
hey thx for replying but i already got the achevment but thx for the offer
i sent you a messeg on live too so what ever one you get to reading first thanks again for responding

Noitide

Reaction score
thank you to every one who responded to my post but i shortly was able to grab the last achievement for Fable 2
i would like to thank tic tic who allowed me to borrow the 3 dolls i needed to get the achievement

thanks again
-the Tide

Pezrawr

Ultimate Chicken
Reaction score
I'm giving away a free Hero Doll, pm me if you want it.