• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

KRKaos

Reaction score
Hello, i am new to the Fable game. I am currently trying to get the doll achievement and having some problems getting the Lucien and Hammer Doll. I have plenty of Garth dolls (the one im getting from the shooting range), about 5-7 Rising Sun weapons (glitch, i receive one every time i visit the temple of light) If someone could help me i would greatly appreciate it - just let me know what you would like in return. Thanks

Uberyuber

Reaction score
Currently i'm missing Garth, Reaver dolls. if anyone would want to trade for Theresa or anything else or be so kind as to give em to me :), that'd be much appreciated. my gamertag is: Niklas Berglund
Thx

lurchpac

Reaction score
if you still need a hammer doll i'll trade you it for a lucien one

Undead Jezu5

Reaction score
Hello. I need to trade dolls, i have terresa. But i still have to trade for all of the others. If you can message me to trade that would be awesome!! My gamer tag is Undead Jezu5

RevenantOne

Reaction score
Anyone have a Lucien doll to spare? I can offer Hammer and Garth dolls in return.

Gamertag: R3v3n4nt 0n3

Katharonie

Reaction score
If anyone is still checking this, I am in need of Garth, Reaver and the Hero doll. I can trade Theresa dolls.

GT: Katharonie

TravoTon

Reaction score
I have Theresa and a Garth Doll to trade. I will give them for a Chicken Suit or if you can unlock the Fowl Player Achievement i will give them away. If you already have a chicken suit in your game you can buy another so its not that big of a deal. I just want this last achievement.

LOLyourfunnyxD

Reaction score
i have two hammer dolls and im willing to trade one for a hero doll of the actual hero or if someone needs a specific lengendary weapon i may be able to let it go for this.

Jojobobo

Reaction score
Hey I've got Garth and Hero dolls to trade, I need either a Lucien and Hammer doll on one hero or a Hammer and Reaver doll on another. I can also trade a chicken suit for dolls too.

My GT: Hobojojobobo. Message me on that and I'll try and sort something out.

Sargervb93

Reaction score
Name
Sargervb93
Official Doll Exchange

Hello guys this is the official doll exchange thread. I'm your host MagnaSparda!! :D For all of you who dont know me. I help anyone and everyone in Fable 2!
Anyway lets get the exchange started but first let me explain how you get your doll in your own fable 2 game. you earn 150 -174 points in the westcliff shooting range. (earning you 2nd place and the doll, 1st place being 175 points and the red dragon legendary pistol) OK!! So I will start things off...

I have a Teresa Doll and am looking for the others. If you have any doll except Teresa. I will trade you whatever you want aside from legendary weapons. (that doesnt mean i wont trade masters potentially with 2 augment slots ;))

or ofcourse there is alwasy cold hard cash. ranging in the tens of millions in gold :p

You have a doll. send me a message. either here or on xbox live (i check live more often) and we can come up with a fair exchange!!

Thanks again and talk to you all soon!!! :lol:

Magna out!!!!
I have Garth lucien thareesa and reaver i just need hero and hammer.

Also gamertag is ShepardN7 93

Last edited by a moderator: