• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Official" Fable 2 Feature List at Lionhead

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
"Official" Fable 2 Feature List at Lionhead

Mortalitis_Infinitas has created an awesome list of "Official" Fable 2 Features​

I'm thinking that the folks here could do a lot to contribute to this list​

If you think you know of something that is not on the list and have a reliable source Please go there and add what you know​

Good example​

There will be snow in the game and You have a sister

Peter Molyneux (cont.): Today, for the first time, we've got snow [worked in], because it's snowy at the start of the game. Now there's so much bloody snow you can't see anybody anywhere, it's so thick. All the balance that we'd done before, the subtleties about you seeing things out of the corner of your eye--there's a moment in the very, very start of the game where your sister, because you play with your sister, says, "Look at that beautiful castle. Wouldn't it be fantastic if we lived there?"

Source

Bad example​
I think I heard somewhere that you can't die or something​
Also note the disclaimer at the top of the thread

DISCLAIMER:
All information in this thread is subject to change and does not reflect anything that may or may not be put into the final version of Fable 2. This is not an official document from Lionhead and is instead a document mantained by fans of the game; as such, most information presented here should be taken with careful speculation and should not be read with the assumptions of a fully complete or accurate feature list. All content within this thread is subject to change.

SPOILER WARNING:
This thread contains feature and story spoilers. If you don't want to have certain elements of the game ruined for you feel free to overlook certain sections per your discretion.

X

XXXREAPERXXX

Re: "Official" Fable 2 Feature List at Lionhead

Superfind AK, +1 rep :)

Why don't we make our own list here. I don't really like that site :)