• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMG A GIRL FABLING!!! ATTACKKK!! (Girl talk only)

Garnie

Wench of Albion
Reaction score
OMG A GIRL FABLING!!! ATTACKKK!! (Girl talk only)

No seriously, that's what happens when your on Xbox live and dedicate some time for online fableing: Allow me to rant!

Everytime im on Xbox live and im playing fable, fifa or any other game, im constantly getting people messaging me saying " hello sexeh" or " your looking fit" or " your voice is hawt!!" and "your avatars gorg, lets cyber!!! ;)"

Because god forbid there are female gamers out there, that arnt coming on to you. To be fair I have had some gamers talk to me about items in the game or offering me help, but as soon as thats outta the way, they all start getting personell and asking me where i live and how old am i and if i gotta boyfriend. one asked me what i was wearing once. I COULD BE A MAN!! a big hairy man....

This happens about 89% of the time for me, in an act of desperation i even put on my profile MASSIVE hints that im engaged happily, but it hasn't worked. do you guys get it too, has it made your online gaming experience as annoying as mine?

Discuss

I have created a page on facebook to gather all us girlys so go join!!
Xbox Estrogen

Psychosis

Reaction score
Re: OMG A GIRL FABLING!!! ATTACKKK!! (Girl talk only)

That does sound INCREDIBLY irritating. I'd hate to be a girl gamer playing Xbox Live simply for that reason. There are too many sexually repressed, spotty teenage boys out there who want to 'hide the sausage' at every occassion.

Just an idea, you could tell every guy who makes pathetic online advances towards you that you are a lesbian who finds the idea of penis extremely revolting?

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

This is why I don't usually play on Live or if I need to trade for an item, I don't use the mic. It's just not worth it. I hate all those damn prepubescent boys, it's just pathetic.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Yes, unfortunately most guys online don't realize that girls aren't as horny as them. There isn't much you can do about it, other than not making it obvious what your gender is. I think this problem is caused by the fact that these guys can't get women in real life, so they just pretend like they can online. Most of them don't want you to know that they are really scrawny little nerds with special underwear and breathing problems. Just play along for a minuet and they will have to run off to the bathroom. Wait, no they won't. Don't play along! DON'T PLAY ALONG!!!!!!!!

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Trust me, TJ, girls can be just as horny as guys but we just know how to channel it to situations that actually matter. Xbox encounters are really just a waste of time and don't prove horniness as much as they prove desperation. Most girls who spend all day sitting on their ass playing xbox are just as ugly and unattractive as guys who don't do anything but play videogames.
Haha, wow this topic makes me want to shoot a sexy-gamer photoshoot just to torture nerds. xD <3

Psychosis

Reaction score

I agree actually. The more a person games, the uglier they tend to be.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

Yup. Seriously, it's gross. The less sunlight and exercise people see, the more grotesque they get.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

hello sexeh your looking fit

Cain

Reaction score

It must suck being a girl gamer on Xbox Live. Best you can do is ignore them/not use headphones

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

I was surprised today when I walked into GameStop and saw a girl working.

Out of my eight years of going there nearly every day, I have never seen a girl working there. ;p

Anyways, just ignore them or mute them, whatever... it isn't too hard.

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Garnie;348348 said:
No seriously, that's what happens when your on Xbox live and dedicate some time for online fableing: Allow me to rant!

Everytime im on Xbox live and im playing fable, fifa or any other game, im constantly getting people messaging me saying " hello sexeh" or " your looking fit" or " your voice is hawt!!" and "your avatars gorg, lets cyber!!! ;)"

Because god forbid there are female gamers out there, that arnt coming on to you. To be fair I have had some gamers talk to me about items in the game or offering me help, but as soon as thats outta the way, they all start getting personell and asking me where i live and how old am i and if i gotta boyfriend. one asked me what i was wearing once. I COULD BE A MAN!! a big hairy man....

This happens about 89% of the time for me, in an act of desperation i even put on my profile MASSIVE hints that im engaged happily, but it hasn't worked. do you guys get it too, has it made your online gaming experience as annoying as mine?

Discuss

I have created a page on facebook to gather all us girlys so go join!!
Xbox Estrogen

My female friend, who I know IRL, was playing with me on xbox live once, and my other friend went into a huge thing telling her about how there weren't many girls online and how it was much appreciated and liked, then I told him she had a boyfriend.

Tiamatria;348369 said:
I was surprised today when I walked into GameStop and saw a girl working.

Out of my eight years of going there nearly every day, I have never seen a girl working there. ;p

Anyways, just ignore them or mute them, whatever... it isn't too hard.

There's at least two girls that work at mine. There's one there every day.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yup, this happens to a friend of mine a lot. As soon as she talks, then **** breaks loose. Really annoying. Thank god for the mute option. :D

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

I wouldn't care if there was a girl Liveing. I'd just say "Pass the Spartan Laser"

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

i have a female character on runescape and out of 40ish ppl on my ignore list 60% are guys who have asked me if i want a 'bf' or where i live, how old i am ect... most of the time i play along and try to get free gold out of it ;) it works some times

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Just say that you're a guy, or f*ck with the people who annoying stuff like that.

LobotomizedLOVE;348358 said:
Haha, wow this topic makes me want to shoot a sexy-gamer photoshoot just to torture nerds. xD <3

Trust me, it won't torture anybody. They'll just end up printing out your pics, taking them into their bathroom, and, well, you know the rest...

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

^Whoever said it was going to be pictures of me? I could be photographing a 300 pound, sweaty hairy man making orgasm faces with a controller in hand. I'd like to see anyone jack off to that. Well actually I wouldn't, but still!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Id witnessed this a few times myself with female friends of mine on Live. The men that do this are just an embarrassment to the male species with no people skills at all. Soon as they hear a female voice on Live they are like sharks that have got a blood scent. Seems to happen more on the stereotypical male orientated games like Call Of Duty. My friend was constantly harassed but shut them up by knife killing the lot of them and outdoing them by about 13 kills each. If i was you id just use the 'Avoid Player' option and report their GamerTag for harassment if they are particularly bad.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

One easy way to get out of it is saying that you're a pre-pubescent boy who's voice pitch hasn't changed yet.

This also gives you permission to act like an idiot! :thumbsup:

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I have to be honest here and say that if I was playing over live and a young sounding girl came online, my first reaction would be similar. Luckily my common sense would manage to overwhelm my reppressed sexuality before I manage to say anything.

That being said, if I was a chick playing Call of Duty or whatever, I'd flirt with them and get them to go easy on me, then I'd just rampage through the map leaving only debris in my wake.