• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OMG A GIRL FABLING!!! ATTACKKK!! (Girl talk only)

Garnie

Wench of Albion
Reaction score
Re: OMG A GIRL FABLING!!! ATTACKKK!! (Girl talk only)

well i seem to have a lot of input here male and female. although i think im not bad looking and i do tend to game a lot!!!!! :/

Any who i understand the point that most of these sad gits are horny teens who are just trying to find a girl friend and i wouldn't care if it wasn't like all the time! The problem is i have an insane British voice which a lot of people say is posh and all that (even tho i dont mean to be) which automatically brings attention to my self. When im not using mic or i pop online to trade i dont get harassed as much. but i dont see why i should have to stop using my mic because of this. yes arguably you could just say well its either one or the other, but my point is that it shouldn't happen at all. and even if it does it should only be like 5% of the time or whatever.

Putting down on my bio the im blatantly engaged seems to have horned these people up, or they have bothered looking at my bio.......i hate the males....

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Hey, some of us are alright.

SaintHermit

I nose hair
Reaction score

When I was younger, and this is probably because of watching too much TV and a lot of movies, I used to think that all girls thought about was dating, boys and how to date boys. I mean that's all they talk about in highschool romcoms. I know now this isn't true, still feel dumb for thinking that.

The point is, mix that thinking with finding out a girl has similar nerdy interests to you and you have online stalkflirting.

I don't actually have advice here, just saying what comes to mind.

Garnie

Wench of Albion
Reaction score

Arseface;348439 said:
Hey, some of us are alright.

yes you are. but seriously, those few that i have allowed the glory of bein g my friend have dissapointed me in the end dude. but alas, some of you are norm lol

SaintHermit;348445 said:
When I was younger, and this is probably because of watching too much TV and a lot of movies, I used to think that all girls thought about was dating, boys and how to date boys. I mean that's all they talk about in highschool romcoms. I know now this isn't true, still feel dumb for thinking that.

The point is, mix that thinking with finding out a girl has similar nerdy interests to you and you have online stalkflirting.

I don't actually have advice here, just saying what comes to mind.

no worrys dude, i get it. its weird that its like that, i just want to go online and and have the glory and happimess that when i have an orb walk pass me they dont do a double take and stand in front of me checkin out mah stats, because you know a friend request is coming and if you except it then you get cybered o_O

JohnDoe;348451 said:
That's not so bad. I used to think that girls didn't fart. I would kill to be able to believe that now. :(

The idea of a girl gaming is like the idea of a girl on the internet. While it does happen, it's so unimaginably hard to believe that the rest of us, the guys, don't know how to react. Some of us put on a show of false bravado in an attempt to impress; others try to be a knight in shining armor when the rest make remarks like "tits or gtfo". What most girls, women, really want others to do is to not care and keep playing as you normally would so that they can have something resembling the normal gaming experience without being hounded by masses of guys acting weird.
too true. quite a few of them have said there married when i havent been chuffed with there lude come ons. then they come online again and start craking on to me. what the hell is that about. i need a henchman orb to scare these losers off. for real!!

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

hey wanna cyber

Oh yeah, I'm gay :(

Garnie

Wench of Albion
Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;348492 said:
hey wanna cyber

Oh yeah, I'm gay :(

*SLAP*........>:/

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

Hey, wanna cyber?

Oh right, I'm gay too.

Hey Dark...!

Another Spartan

DoCtOr OcToGoNaPuS!
Reaction score

Tiamatria;348514 said:
Hey, wanna cyber?

Oh right, I'm gay too.

Hey Dark...!

HAHAHAHAHA! That's so wrong! But, you can add me and I wont be weird at all. I'm one of the few guys that actually has friends that are girls.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

LobotomizedLOVE;348419 said:
^Whoever said it was going to be pictures of me? I could be photographing a 300 pound, sweaty hairy man making orgasm faces with a controller in hand. I'd like to see anyone jack off to that. Well actually I wouldn't, but still!

And how exactly would that torture nerds...? :lol:

Tiamatria;348514 said:
Hey, wanna cyber?

Oh right, I'm gay too.

Hey Dark...!

That actually made me laugh out loud! :lol:

:heart:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

one of the few good quotes that came out of 4chan
anybody+the anonymity of the internet=unsensored dickhead

great respect to the girl gamers. seriously. you all must deal with more harassment then a politician. thank you for, against your will, desensitizing some of our fellow guys to girls. without you, they would only have sketchy websites and the girls they stare at from the other side of the classroom.

I used to play halo with one of the few girls on my friends list and every game went through
step 1: you n00bz are goin DOWN HAHAH
step 2: oh, there's a girl on your team?? i like your pink armor babe
step 3: i've had a girlfriend once, i swear! I'M LEAVING WAAAAAAAA!!!!
or something along those lines.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I find it both an advantage and disadvantage depending on what game I'm playing and with whom. For example, I got fairly competent at Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2 and whilst I don't often play with strangers, I felt confident enough to have a go. Had a great team going and then one guy found out I was a girl a few days later and started getting really weird with me - he'd send me messages about what he was doing to his girlfriend and would I like to join in etc. Strangest thing ever...

However, sometimes it works in my favour being female because the spotty teenagers are so busy falling over themselves to act all amazing in a vain attempt to impress me that they overlook my general crapness at gaming and I don't get insulting messages. Sometimes I'll play online with Steve and we won't let on that we know each other, let alone are married - then we see how many idiots try it on before we break the news...cna be quite entertaining at times...

Garnie

Wench of Albion
Reaction score

you go girl!!

Today i went psyco on some dude asking me if i do girl on girl. dunno why really but i called him things that i dont even no the meaning of. felt a bit better but still..........

Think its time we went on a feminist rampage lol.

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

Garnie;348997 said:
you go girl!!

Today i went psyco on some dude asking me if i do girl on girl. dunno why really but i called him things that i dont even no the meaning of. felt a bit better but still..........

Think its time we went on a feminist rampage lol.

Like in your signature when in the 70s girls burned their bras in public.

I think back then they got more Gamerscore for that lawl. Like, how money was worth more back then, today they'd probably get 50G for doing that. ;p

Garnie

Wench of Albion
Reaction score

Tiamatria;349010 said:
Like in your signature when in the 70s girls burned their bras in public.

I think back then they got more Gamerscore for that lawl. Like, how money was worth more back then, today they'd probably get 50G for doing that. ;p

i wanted to put 100 G but it wouldn't fit in lawlll!!

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

You could make it "XXG The Feminist - Burned Bra in Public", where XX is a number. That's just taking out the "your" in it.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Or (Now here's an idea) you could make the image longer?

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

^ - The penis effect.