• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

One Question about the Singing Sword

V

Vegeta

Re: One Question about the Singing Sword

Nothing Just that I thought it was weird I saw his grave right before I saw that...

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Vegeta;85157 said:
Nothing Just that I thought it was weird I saw his grave right before I saw that...
:lol: Oh. that is kinda ironic.

V

Vegeta

Yep...

Now that i notice it theres alot of Singing sword threads...

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;85176 said:
I wasn't the one to close it, but I assume it was to stop any more insane theories to spread - which ironicly obviously didn't work. :lol:

It's ALL YOUR FAULT TSUYU. Heh Just kidding. I think there will always be people asking about the singing sword. It's just part of the circle of life. :lol:

V

Vegeta

how'd the rumors start?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Vegeta;85180 said:
how'd the rumors start?
In an Interview Peter M HIMSELF said that the player can do a lot of things after they've beaten the game like "find the singing sword" Apparently it didn't make it into the game.

B

ben beagley

its a shame u cnt get the sword but then again it could spoil the game by makin it easier...

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The "singing sword" referance was just an example, not an actual idea. Which is good considering I can't stand those damn swords. Each time I hear of one I have to travel near and far to find it and destroy it.

M

madmagemc

Seigfreid;93915 said:
Each time I hear of one I have to travel near and far to find it and destroy it.

Yeah... I agree with Seigfreid up there... I had a singing sword once. It hurt like hell.
:frenchy:

I

Instigatur

You'd think someone would take Molyneaux to court for false advertising...

Yes, tis a shame that we lack a singing sword. And a sandgoose.

Still, couldn't hurt to look in-game; despite the fact that it has no object model and what-not, maybe P.M. isn't screwing us over after all.

And saying the Sandgoose is as big as a house is a matter of perspective. We don't know who's house it was as big as. ;)

R

ruler_of_albion

lol...heres a thought... if you kick that chick hard enough it will turn into a t-shirt saying "no fat chicks"

i swear to god i know of the closest thing to the singing sword!!! i think.. just a minute ago i was checking out the master greatsword.. i recomend you do too because it mentions it "seems to sing as it slices through armour" or something similar