• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
Re: Online

Why's that, not like the Tallin Clan was ever evil or anything.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Look at the description of the Tallin style tatoos, there you will find the answer.

T

TheBeast

Fuzi0n said:
How cool would it be if there was the option to go online with the game with your character, and chat and have fights with other people online.

Make guilds and take control of towns, collect poll money.

Would be cool ^_^

i really like this idea alot but i think it would kill it as a RPG. it really wouldnt be one any more it would just be a big internet game. so i would have to say make and expantion or a defrent game with all the same stuff as fable to be online.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

TheBeast said:
i really like this idea alot but i think it would kill it as a RPG. it really wouldnt be one any more it would just be a big internet game.

I think that about sums up the idea in one sentence.

V

Voodoo 9s

Massive multiplayer FABLE would give Lionhead a liscense to print money.

Your welcome Peter, all you have to do is make it now.

C

Crazyarms

TheBeast said:
i really like this idea alot but i think it would kill it as a RPG. it really wouldnt be one any more it would just be a big internet game. so i would have to say make and expantion or a defrent game with all the same stuff as fable to be online.

well not exactly. EQ is considered a RPG, and its only online. So no it wouldnt kill it as an RPG, but i agree about making a seperate game/expansion.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Voodoo 9s said:
Massive multiplayer FABLE would give Lionhead a liscense to print money.

Your welcome Peter, all you have to do is make it now.

Could say that about alot of companies though, Massive Multiplayer of most games would live the developer a licence to print money lol.

C

Crazyarms

i wish i could print money. all id have to do is push a button, and i could get anything i want.

Anyways, anybody got any other ideas on new underwear? i think we got it all, but you never know.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sure as hell dont want no Thongs Or G-Strings unless you can pick to be a chick, but then again why would anyone what to look at a pixellated arse :hmm:

S

schecter33

I doubt they will make an online version, think, what would they do for the Slow Time Skill? Slow everyone? or make you move faster?

C

Crazyarms

Very good point. That would be hard if not impossible to do online. unless they limited the will powers that you can use, but then that would ruin the game.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

schecter33 said:
I doubt they will make an online version, think, what would they do for the Slow Time Skill? Slow everyone? or make you move faster?

They made that work with F.E.A.R so it IS possible. I think online would be to big of a task to put into Fable and be more of a hindrence.

C

Crazyarms

How did they make everyone slower? that just seems....well nvm that is possible.

S

swfreak

It's kind of how I've felt. After you've defeated Jack (and his other form in TLC) your the most powerful being out there. It's not a challenge anymore. It would be very cool to explore Albion alonside anyelse who wants to. You could fight them, and talk to them, and aid each other in quests. It would also be cool for quests to pop up of thier own accord. Like you finish all the quests, and a few days later, Hook Coast asks for a Hero to supervise their new mayor's inauguartion.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

swfreak said:
Jack of Blades is definatly the coolest character I have seen in a long time. THe costume and Mask complete the whole creepy effect, and the voice and his way of speaking are......spellbinding.

unless you're playing TLC in which his voice is really deep (not as cool as he was on regular fable:hmm: )

Status
Not open for further replies.