• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Orphanage trap door to cesspools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris

Reaction score
after u have beaten the game and done the quest to find Elise, there is supposed to be a trap door in the orphanage to get to Cesspools. anyone know where exactly it is?

Reaction score
after u have beaten the game and done the quest to find Elise, there is supposed to be a trap door in the orphanage to get to Cesspools. anyone know where exactly it is?
I have no idea what your talkin about, why would you want to go there? explain everything and i might can help

Jennifer

Reaction score

Hi! I am nowhere near beating the game, but I found the cesspool trap door, across from the orphanage there is a house (Wooble-Fuddlebuck-Glimborg Mansion) and inside there is the cesspool trapdoor.

SilencerNate

Reaction score
Jennifer is correct. The Cesspool access point is across from the orphanage, at the far back side of the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.