• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Osama Bin Laden

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
If Osama isn't dead, he could easily prove that he is alive with another tape, with him holding a copy of a very recent newspaper.

Furthermore, Obama confirmed that Osama is dead on national television and tied his name to it. If it turned out that Osama was still alive, it would ruin Obama's career. Obama is smarter than that.

This is true. Still, I think it's highly possible that they killed him (or at least he died) ages ago they just didn't tell anyone till now.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
This is true. Still, I think it's highly possible that they killed him (or at least he died) ages ago they just didn't tell anyone till now.
Osama has made reference to current events in most of his tapes, so he can't have died years ago, although that's what I thought for a long while.

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
Obama was just mad because he didnt get invited to the royal wedding so he ordered to find osama and have him killed so he woulnt have to hear about the wedding for the next 3 weeks.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Osama has made reference to current events in most of his tapes, so he can't have died years ago, although that's what I thought for a long while.

I'm skeptical of any videos supposedly featuring Bin Laden. In the ones with talk of the 9/11 attacks, they're always fuzzy, they only show the profile of the man they say is Bin Laden, or there is something else in the video that makes the identity of said man uncertain.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
The only thing I care about is how hilarious it is that Obama and Osama differ one letter.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
rumor has it Bin Laden got bored with life and faked his own death. he's currently passing the days lurking /b/ and learning to whistle.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, they've decided not to release the pictures. I am ****ed off. I haven't even heard a good reason yet for why they're not being released.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
The only thing I care about is how hilarious it is that Obama and Osama differ one letter.

Add to that Obama's middle name is Hussein.

It is a small, small world.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Reasons that it is faked: No body, no proof other than word, refusal to release photos for a stupid reason, sea burial for a stupid reason, it seems fishy that no SEALs were killed or even injured.

Reasons it is true: It is very risky, they can't prevent Osama from proving he is alive, and it risks relations with Pakistan, and puts a worse name on us if we are proved wrong.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Well, they've decided not to release the pictures. I am ****ed off. I haven't even heard a good reason yet for why they're not being released.

I think not wanting to incite further rage in those who supported him is a decent enough idea. I think it's a bit convenient, but I can't really argue with it.

Reasons that it is faked: No body, no proof other than word, refusal to release photos for a stupid reason, sea burial for a stupid reason, it seems fishy that no SEALs were killed or even injured.

Reasons it is true: It is very risky, they can't prevent Osama from proving he is alive, and it risks relations with Pakistan, and puts a worse name on us if we are proved wrong.

Thats why I don't doubt that they killed him or not. I doubt whether he ever existed.

If he did exist, I doubt the Whitehouse would fake his death and risk him proving that he was still alive. They're not stupid like that. If he's a faabrication however, it would be easy for them to just fake his death and cash in on the moral boost.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Or... It's a grand, grand conspiracy.

sqksps.jpg

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
According to my friend's status on Facebook.... Al Quaeda admitted Osama's death?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Hm, why do we have to see the pictures? Next thing you know we will have to see the lethal injections for criminals. Such a blood thirsty country. Nothing is sacred? Next thing we will see is little old ladies knitting yelling el guilitine. Off with their heads. come on people. It doesn't surprise me President Obama got him, he said he would, and he did. :/

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
It is only natural to demand evidence when somebody makes such a claim, it has nothing to do with being bloodthirsty.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Hm, why do we have to see the pictures? Next thing you know we will have to see the lethal injections for criminals. Such a blood thirsty country. Nothing is sacred? Next thing we will see is little old ladies knitting yelling el guilitine. Off with their heads. come on people. It doesn't surprise me President Obama got him, he said he would, and he did. :/

No one's asking for pics so they can fap over them. They just want proof that Osama is dead, and pics will go towards that.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I think not wanting to incite further rage in those who supported him is a decent enough idea. I think it's a bit convenient, but I can't really argue with it.

To me, that's not a good enough reason. I haven't even heard that reason anywhere else.

I doubt whether he ever existed.

I think that's a little too extreme. Usually, I'm all for questioning and picking apart what people in authority say, but there's no way Bin Laden didn't exist. There are many things that he did years prior to our recent involvement in the middle east and the search for him. For example, he helped fight against the Soviets in Afghanistan in the '80s, and the US helped him.

Reaction score

It is only natural to demand evidence when somebody makes such a claim, it has nothing to do with being bloodthirsty.

Tsuyu is right, it isn't surprising that people are demanding evidence, they want certainty. Otherwise nobody could ever know for sure, I'm not saying that I don't believe he's dead or anything but it would be reassuring to have some kind of proof. Just be glad people aren't asking for his head on a platter.

HobbeBrain

Reaction score
No one's asking for pics so they can fap over them. They just want proof that Osama is dead, and pics will go towards that.

:ermm:

But if the truth got out, it would literally ruin Obama. HE wouldn't make a lie that big about something as serious as this.