• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OSRS ( runescape)

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Long as we are getting nostalgic, anybody play Old School Runescape? I started playing 3.5 weeks ago.

Stats:

41 Attack
35 Str
1 def ( pure)
40 Range
60 magic
35 prayer
39 hitpoints
57 Woodcutting
35 mining
35 smithing.

Pretty easy to level each stat to at least 40 before it starts taking a while.
I have done almost all ftp quests except corsair curse and Dragon Slayer ( which I avoid as end rewards def xp)

Anyone wanting to play together?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
This skipped me by originally and I did see they are bringing it to phones/tablets so I might see how that is.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
This skipped me by originally and I did see they are bringing it to phones/tablets so I might see how that is.
Its definitely worth it. Its an mmo that doesnt hav redundant fetch quests and has memorable items and gear. Lots of times in mmos there are 1000s of different weapons and armor sets that are forgettable. Same with quests.

Osrs has random events, quests, achievements, weapons, armor, items, and is extremely addicting. You can also avoid fighting altogether and just have a skill account that mines ore, black smiths, woodcuts, farms, steals, creates potions, ect. Lots of fun really great map and appealing music.

The summer I bought fable tlc my friend and I would do half hour shifts on my xbox and pc to play fable then play runescape

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Its definitely worth it. Its an mmo that doesnt hav redundant fetch quests and has memorable items and gear. Lots of times in mmos there are 1000s of different weapons and armor sets that are forgettable. Same with quests.

Osrs has random events, quests, achievements, weapons, armor, items, and is extremely addicting. You can also avoid fighting altogether and just have a skill account that mines ore, black smiths, woodcuts, farms, steals, creates potions, ect. Lots of fun really great map and appealing music.

The summer I bought fable tlc my friend and I would do half hour shifts on my xbox and pc to play fable then play runescape

Must have something to have been supported and played for so long so let’s see how things go with it.